Reviews for Someone I Forgot to Be
Monique chapter 11 . 1/9
This was perfect! I can’t believe just how much this story sucked me in and made me relate to these characters. I love how neither one of them ever forgot the other and how fate brought them back to each other. It was beautiful getting to read how these two, so different than they were before, are still so perfect together. And the last chapter, I almost cried knowing how all of their friends and family were in the audience and how Dean proposed at such a perfect moment.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
This story was absolutely amazing and I truly hope you keep writing.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
YEEEY!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
OMG... This is sooo sad written! I really like your story so fare, but I have to say that I hope Lise disepear! I want a happy ;) 3
Chexorz chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
As soon as I read that memory foam joke I just about died of laughter and I /knew/ I had to read this. Just.. brilliant!
JulesCapulet chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
One of the best stories i've read in the supernatural section of fanfiction.
Sars0D chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Beautiful, fluffy story. I loved drunken Cas and out-and-proud mature-Dean.
Secretlyademigodinthetardis chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
I JUST FOUND THIS AND OH MY GODS IT IS THE BEST aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I might have to reread it okay bye
Em chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
This was a great story! The end was terrific...I don't know if I've read a better Destiel ending. :D thank you for this moving story!
maggief39 chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
this was really really well done!
JustAboveYourAverageSlytherin chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
THESE AREN'T TEARS IT'S JUST RAINING ON MY FACE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. This story was so good you included so many characters as tiny little parts, and that extra detail made it even better. I loved the fact that cas was a writer, its a common enough theme but ive never heard of him writing about Dean- thats genius. Thank you so much I enjoyed this story a lot. Keep up the amazing writing!
JAYAS
Aibhne chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
I haven't cried while reading a fanfic in probably a year, but I am not ashamed to say that I did while reading this fic. I was supposed to be working on a grant proposal for school today and I just wanted to take a break and read a chapter, but I was enthralled and couldn't stop reading. I finished in a day! You are an amazing author and I hope you put more things out (Wayward Sons sounded really interesting). I want to just start writing myself after having writers block for a year. Anyway take care!
10293845 chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
*whispers* Hi...? You OK? I noticed the beautiful "Wayward sons" has disappeared from AO3 also... And you've disabled messaging. I hope I'll get to somehow read this gorgeous story again. Any chance you can send it to me?

Anyway - this story was also beautiful, I'm sorry it took me a while to read it! I just loved all the journey, how both of them had to mature and sort of... I don't know, become wise enough to realise they can both want what is good for them. It was all so bittersweet, all that angst and the idea of all the chances wasted, but luckily not each one was wasted :) The letter was a brilliant thing, too, I especially loved that this was a draft, more raw, open and emotional than any guarded version Dean might have honed it into afterwards. And haha, the tattoo just killed me, I mean of COURSE Cas would go for this! :D And the meaning of the tattoo was even better XD Also, loved the design of Cas', really neat idea with the Winchester logo :)

Now, the ending - dear god, nearly killed me. The idea of Dean walking Cas through the conference via notes... it was beyond beautiful. How well he knows him, how he knows just when Cas will need him, and WHAT he'll need him to say. And then the proposal... I may have actually cried, but shh ;)

Beautiful, beautiful, as always :) Hoping for more of your wonderful talent :D
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You are incredibly talented. You have such a way with words! This story came to life and sucked me in immediately. Beautiful writing, the characters are so life-like and true to themselves. Excellent, I am really really enjoying reading this!
lovesyoumore chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
I really enjoyed both your works, your really an amazing writer.