Reviews for Still Life
G Gelder chapter 1 . 3/25
I have just finist this story
And it is INCREDEBY good
So please put your sequel on Fanfiction !
(please; please; pitty please)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 19 . 3/10
Can't wait!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 18 . 2/18
I am crying so hard right now
mnemesysfr chapter 1 . 2/14
It is a beautiful story. I really, really like it. It is positive and a little sad but we know (or hope) that evrything will be all right. So thanks for writing it.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 19 . 1/12
I can't wait for you to start your sequel! This story was amazing and felt so real. I wish this was how the original books went! I'm really looking forward to reading more so please update again soon!
Aya-Shoru chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
Good, work on your original stuff. Good goal to have, not posting a story unless it is half done (I am doing that and have nothing up because I am lazy) and drat, more fanfics to distract you from putting up more of this amazing story in the sequel.
SituationalExtrovert chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was really good. I do wish you the best of luck with your pro aspirations, but... I want the sequel!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Well I love this so much! I was wondering how you'd finish it in one more chapter, and then I had a mini freakout when I clicked on this chapter and thought you abandoned it, and then I read it lol. You have no idea (well maybe you do) how many authors say something is "complete" when they actually abandoned it! I'm always like "COME ON! COMPLETE and ABANDONED are two totally different words with completely different meanings!" lol. I can't wait for Resilience to come out! I'm so excited! And happy that you're writing a lot of it before posting :). I'm confused though, you're saying "severitus''... so they are going to have a romantic relationship? Because if it's just a family type of story, you probably shouldn't write "severitus'' since that's how intimate relationships are described. But then maybe it is going to be like that, but it just seemed like it's going to be a family fic. I have no problems either way though :). I can't wait!
Imogene17 chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I enjoyed the story immensely.I read the whole story in one sitting. I am looking forwards toward the sequel. The character actions, personality, and imagery were well done and the idea for the story was very unique. After a few years come back to your old stories and tweak them. Sometimes when you filter through the past a new future is found. Keep on writing. With every thought and story you write you improve. Thank you for your imagination.

Sincerely,
Imogene17
twotoed chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
I've never read anything with a ghost Lily like this before. I'm glad she seems to have gotten some peace.
Sydney Alexis chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Beautifully written. Very much in characters. Left me a soppy mess. Thank you for sharing.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
But it's so abrupt! LOL! Just kidding.

I really liked this. I'm looking forward for the next part! ;)
Random Flyer chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
Thanks for finishing this. I like how you handled the end, especially with Lily finally able to rest. She was starting to remind me of a poltergeist toward the end. It's good to see she was able to let go and help both Harry and Severus. Thanks for the story! And good luck on your other writing. I just picked up my own copy of Writer's Market. Here's to getting published! ;)
fantasy-nat chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I really really loved the end of this story! Good luck with the rest of your work!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I'Ve aways hoped that someone would do a what if Snape saw Lilys ghost story !

Any way I love how you've done this and I will also look forward to the sequel & how much will change for Harry !

But I would also like to know will there be any one else who mite of come back ?

I mean more than just Lily died !

The Crimson Mage who will it to you to anwer these or not !