Reviews for Still Life
enahma chapter 19 . 3/5
You have to know: it is a very powerful, very intelligent story. I really, really like it, and I think you have to know, you are a very intelligent writer (and that's bigger than being simply talented).
I am happy there is a sequel, and I can read on, and I only encourage you: keep on writing, whatever you want to write. As someone who has worked for publishing companies for long, I tell you: you have the gift. Don't give up. Keep writing.
(And I'll keep reading.)
xSilentSakurax chapter 19 . 1/10
This made me cry so much. In a good way.
Mu-Nition chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Lily is downright vicious here. It sounds like she's nice and cares, but follow my logic here.

If she had wanted to save Severus, she'd have gone back to when they first met and started working from there. Instead, she let him sink into a situation like this because it is obvious her first priority is Harry and Severus is just a secondary goal... but that's what Severus was to Lily all the time, and that is why he could never forgive James. On one side, it's awesome that she cares enough for him to make him a second goal at all, but that's just rubbing in the fact that he was never anyone's top priority, that even to the person who cared most about him, he was in essence in fourth place, after the Potter family.

She's right to feel that way, but he should hate her for it. If she succeeds, then he will have to learn to care for himself, and if he does that, then Lily has been nothing but another person who used him until she didn't need him anymore. Even if she wants his happiness, it is secondary to his use. I'm not saying Severus Snape would figure this out - he does not think in those terms. But a part of him, the one that got angry and called her a mudblood, should be railing against its cage.
story2tell chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
that was the most riveting story I've read on this website. Wow. Your gift of capturing the true essence of the characters is astonishing and your plot was surprising and, at times, heart-wrenching. you really should try and write your own book!
Lw117149 chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
so sad but very well done I loe this story
Lunacom chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
I really appreciated your story and hope to read the sequel.
carisa.bruderer chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
Really good!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
This story brought tears to my eyes. It was wonderfully written and felt truly in character.
MiSaNaHyu chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Please please write the sequel soon!
misuky7 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
This was brilliant, I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
G Gelder chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I have just finist this story
And it is INCREDEBY good
So please put your sequel on Fanfiction !
(please; please; pitty please)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
Can't wait!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
I am crying so hard right now
mnemesysfr chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
It is a beautiful story. I really, really like it. It is positive and a little sad but we know (or hope) that evrything will be all right. So thanks for writing it.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
I can't wait for you to start your sequel! This story was amazing and felt so real. I wish this was how the original books went! I'm really looking forward to reading more so please update again soon!