Reviews for Code Geass: A Fairy Tail
Lone Gundam chapter 3 . 4/12
Yep, Lelouch can be a pervert. Yours in particular. Nice to see an update from you and this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
So Lelouch is a Take-Over Mage that specializes in Dragon Take-Over and the dragon he took over was Acnologia, woe to those who piss him off.
Lone Gundam chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Are you gonna update this? This is pretty good.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Just fix up the grammar a bit, but other than that this story is good. Once again Lulu is a chick super magnet, this going to be hilarious down the road.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
nunally and lelouch are OP as fuck. will not continue your mAry sue status story.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Finally keeping Lelouch away form Euphemia is something that others want. The prince and princess seem to be too close for comfort for many people.
Considering Marianne wanted to hook Lelouch and Nunnally up makes it weird that Euphy was a concern for her.
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Interesting story.
Findarato chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I think some rapture magic or radiation or fire magic is more of Kallen... And you still haven't answered to my question!
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Very nicely done. Have you Considered doing a CG x Zatch Bell xover?
Findarato chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
What are you going to do with kallen Euphemia? I should that I am huge LULU/KALLEN FOREVER fan and I think there has been too many Euphie/Suzaku. Wink, wink. Also what is going to happen for Black Revolution and Lelouch's tapping in darkness?
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
interesting
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very nice, I see Lelouch as have Darkness & Shadow MAgic user, maybe even the Dragon Slayer types.