Reviews for Naruto of the cloud
couch2200 chapter 50 . 10/18
Hinata was a real bitch in this chapter !
Katt chapter 1 . 8/19
Naruto growing up in Kumo is an appealing idea but the sappy goody-goody righteous forgive and forget crap I'm sensing has made me quit reading
AnonnymA chapter 8 . 5/1
Loving this fic so far! So much originality! Praise the Log!

-he's not completely oblivious!
-he IS a pervert!
-he was raised by "the enemy" without it being some dark brainwashing thing...
There's plenty of humor to go around!

I applaud you while chuckling
Anonymous Person chapter 44 . 4/29
Why, oh why is Kurama so damn perverted?! Seriously, he's worse than Jiraiya!
Anonymous Person chapter 30 . 4/29
I honestly don't know whether to find it sad or not that the bigger a pervert the character is the higher the likelihood they're also strong af.
Anonymous Person chapter 27 . 4/29
Pretty sure this is the first fic I've seen where so many characters are so blatantly perverted. Sure, virtually every fic keeps them as shameless perverts (not Naruto though, that is kinda unusual) but just not so publicly. Ah, with that string of thought, damn this is also the first fic where Kurama was that freakin' perverted. You would think that a 1000year old demon fox would not have his mind in the gutter but apparently not.
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 4/29
Uh... I have no words to describe Anko.
Anonymous Person chapter 6 . 4/29
I've seen two people on this site so far who seem to like? flames. There's yourself and one other who said they'll take the flame make a joke out of it then post it on the next chapter. Apparently they got a kick out of deflaming flames. Honestly it was weird to me.
Bex chapter 53 . 3/26
The Wood and Iron Countries debuted in chapter 456. Their location is unknown. the best place for a world map and almost anything about the subjects of Naruto would be It is an amazing site. I use it for refrences. It has personal biographys, clan bios, and jutsu informations.
NH chapter 62 . 2/12
That's so sad you have to stop writing when you have the passion back continue the story and I'll read it. Anyway your story was pretty good
Nooooooooooooooooo ! I was wondering how Naruto is going to save his cousin from her boyfriend p.s. no offense but he was too smart after he Force Naruto to swallow the pill be sure to have tayuya usegenjutsu on ham and Kurama to make him think he was loyal to them only please contact me on Facebook if you ever feel like continue the story p.s. Joseph Deluca
blacklightning1 chapter 41 . 11/28/2016
That would probably be starfox... Laila... Ii recognize that name but don't member what it's from
Tobi Sn chapter 41 . 9/14/2016
Okay now I am REALLY going to flame you, a TAILED BEAST, no stratch that, the STRONGEST of the nine Biju would NOT! I repeat, WOULD FUCKING NOT lose to just some boss summon, what's so special about it when 3 LEGENDARY summons; Toad, Snake and Slug couldn't!? I think you made a terrible move, atleast you should have made them completely dominate the fight and then get them defeated by the distraction, wait a minute, THOUSANDS of Naruto clones have been annihalated before and he never flinch because of the blood rush of battle, this wasn't really realist for me... Sorry just needed to let that out.
Jace chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Id like to say that the cage bird seal is activatable via the head clans men and they can send branch members through extreme pain to the point of death thus stoping any defects or anyone captured alive they can be remotely killed and become useless
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Fucking love the story it's so funny at times the story is amazing love the naruhina moments and again love the story. Just started reading it today and can't wait for the kiss scene but I'm wondering what else natural And Hinata did for five days. Just pranks? Thought there would be more bonding oh well the story is still amazing.