Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story of Independence
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 9/24
This sounded interesting till the Ginny part. Harry and ginny together is stretching it in the books but an untrusting harry with ginny makes it far fetched. Ginny is way to spoiled and fame blinded.
Kakarot5478 chapter 1 . 9/6
Y’all ever going to upload again
skyeza chapter 24 . 2/27/2017
Well i truly hope that you continue on with this brilliant story. I enjoyed reading this awesome little world that you have created. I hope that they make more friends.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 19 . 2/13/2017
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
AWWWW HE ALREADY THINKS SHES CUTE AWWW
Yikes molly
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
WinglessVictim720 chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
You are making this HP a Mary Sue. SUUUUUX
WinglessVictim720 chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
You also use 'merely' far to often. Synonyms of merely are: 'just' and 'only'.
WinglessVictim720 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Your story is good and all. But you have to have had the thought 'Do ten-year-old have such complex thought?' Because I know that ten-year-olds usually do not have a single complex thought in their minds. I'm not trying to be rude it is just the way it is.

Yours in Eternity,
Cody Hanna
whitecanary1611 chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY AND ICWANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Neo-Devil chapter 23 . 7/25/2015
give Harry Sith lightning at some point, or even force choke! Tom fancies himself a dark lord, but he is at a level below that of the sith, he's below an aspiring acolyte, which as we know, is far below that of the mighty sith lords...

(in Star Wars: the old Republic, I use Sith warrior and inquisitor, my inquisitor is a twisted complete monster with no remorse, while my warrior is a bit nicer due to his companion keeping him in check. my inquisitor's companion is just as much of a monster as him, eventually, my inquisitor shall become Darth Nox!)