Reviews for Different kind of Monster
I love your story! Please update soon! Thanks
vampireprincess141 chapter 38 . 12/12/2014
this is amazing story! Next chapter pleas! :3
sam chapter 38 . 11/27/2014
F**KING UPDATE ALREADY YOU JUST LEFT US HANGING OVER HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSSSSSSEE UPDATE!
cuteasahybridpuppy chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say that I love thus fic and I hope you manage to update soon. Your writing and characterization is amazing. I hope you've found the motivation you needed!
remeyqueen74 chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
Please update this amazing story I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WITH KLAUS AND CAROLINE AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY
redbudrose chapter 38 . 8/30/2014
I really like this story. Sometimes it feels like there is too much constantly going on, too many bad guys and problems The Originals have to face. Maybe simplify a little or have some more fluff and filler with some down time. More of the Caroline, Stefan, and The Mikaelsons having fun.
redbudrose chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Amazing chapter! Everything is happening at once and is so tense, nerve wracking, frustrating, and exciting all at once. By the end of the chapter I realized I'd been holding my breath the whole time.
redbudrose chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
It's good to start getting answers. Great chapter. I'm interested to see what a half human half vamp is.
redbudrose chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
You write great smut, whether it's slow and romantic or hot and frantic.
redbudrose chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
This is getting so nerve wracking! Very good.
redbudrose chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I so love the relationship between Kol, Rebekah, and Caroline.
redbudrose chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
I just love this story so much! The one thing I wish was that Caroline didn't call Klaus Niklaus. It doesn't feel organic and takes me a bit out of the story.
redbudrose chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
I love that Rebekah stands up for Caroline and that she calls Caro, especially when Elijah puts his faith in Katherine over his own sister.
redbudrose chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Great chapter!
redbudrose chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
I love that you included Kol and that he and Rebekah are getting along with Caroline.