Reviews for Different kind of Monster
Geli chapter 38 . 4/26
My soul cries every time I remember this story is abandoned.
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Cant wait for a new chapter soon . Great story love love it.
Miss Pink 001 chapter 38 . 9/5/2015
Please update!
rebbecca1 chapter 38 . 8/19/2015
I just found this one. I really like it. If you're still interested in writing it and want some ideas I'd like to see Rebekah shopping or decorating for the baby (I was kind of bummed it was Stefan and not her that went with Caroline to the baby store), maybe what Mikael is up to, Bonnie figuring out that Caroline wasn't compelled? I don't know, you said you know where the story is going...
Guest chapter 37 . 7/8/2015
Please update as fast u can this story is interesting just read it and also I think you should talk more about mikael plan on getting to klaus for klaus to be ready for the fight also put more romance for klaus and caroline love these couple
Guest chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
Omg yasss caroline having a baby
gonnahaveagreatday chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
So this is an Elena-hatin one. Okay.
Ms.KlarolineMikaelson chapter 38 . 5/2/2015
I really want Bonnie to accept the originals! I love her friendship with Caroline. And I'm so happy that Klaus is excited for his baby! It's adorable. I want more scenes where they talk about the baby and Caroline's symptoms! And the siblings are also excited for their niece/nephew! Its so cute. Please update soon! I love this story! (:
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 38 . 1/21/2015
I love your story! Please update soon! Thanks
vampireprincess141 chapter 38 . 12/12/2014
this is amazing story! Next chapter pleas! :3
sam chapter 38 . 11/27/2014
F**KING UPDATE ALREADY YOU JUST LEFT US HANGING OVER HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSSSSSSEE UPDATE!
cuteasahybridpuppy chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say that I love thus fic and I hope you manage to update soon. Your writing and characterization is amazing. I hope you've found the motivation you needed!
remeyqueen74 chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
Please update this amazing story I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WITH KLAUS AND CAROLINE AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY
redbudrose chapter 38 . 8/30/2014
I really like this story. Sometimes it feels like there is too much constantly going on, too many bad guys and problems The Originals have to face. Maybe simplify a little or have some more fluff and filler with some down time. More of the Caroline, Stefan, and The Mikaelsons having fun.
redbudrose chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Amazing chapter! Everything is happening at once and is so tense, nerve wracking, frustrating, and exciting all at once. By the end of the chapter I realized I'd been holding my breath the whole time.