Reviews for What A Bottle of Ipecac Gan Give You
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hey! :) I thought this was a very original fanfic! It was really funny and I could actually envision it happening on the show, considering the amount of cookie tossing we got to see in season 1 and 4. Keep writing cool fics and I'll be there to read them! :) FanficLoverForever135 out!
EvaTheIronWoman chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
EVEN THE TITLE IS SPELLED WRONG!
Mrs. Alejandro chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I went on tour with them this one time and they never acted like this at all. Harold used to get beat up by Trent all the time and Cody would constantly text Gwen. I only went so I wouldn't have to be stuck at the stupid camp grounds with everyone else.

The Brothers are thinking about kicking Justin out and adding Alejandro to the group, since he was one of the best singers in season 3.

Sorry, This would be really out of character for any of them, so you're spreading lies about them all.
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
LOL! Awesome!
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I agree with NerdyBarista. You stole this whole idea from family guy and everyone was poorly OOC
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Unoriginal and uninspired. This is your typical plagarism (Family Guy, this time) done in a way that only children find funny. And of course JUSTIN would be the last guy standing. God, you're so predictable...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That very funny hahahahahahaha, man keep up the good work\falls over laughing.\
SargentEpsilon chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
HA! Ah, that was hilarious. My one regret? Not seeing it happen to a chump like McLean. Man that too deserves a good gastrointestinal fire-bombing like Ipecac.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hot damn this is wonderful man.