Reviews for The Sharingan Devil
Zeetrex22 chapter 1 . 5/17
Holy Sh*T Bro this has to be the next best thing since kenchi's fics
your work will live on bro...it will
it's just another primate chapter 33 . 4/29
All I can say rn is Jesus fucking Christ this is intense. The second most intense fanfic I've ever read. I'm loving it!
zamasuthekaioshin chapter 23 . 4/22
awesome!
Silver Wolf154 chapter 2 . 4/14
I love this book so far! I hope you make another book like this someday!
Dipsyy chapter 109 . 4/8
dammm
Dipsyy chapter 66 . 4/8
dam
Even if English is your 3rd language, you write better than some native speaking adults!
it's just another primate chapter 25 . 3/4
He could have at least told kurenai...
it's just another primate chapter 21 . 3/3
DAYUM, you have me cheering in sheer excitement when Naruto came to his senses. Can't wait to see what else is in store for our hero(es). This is the most exited I have ever been for a fanfic since ruby and yang got together in burning rosebush (RWBY fanfic).
it's just another primate chapter 8 . 3/2
Jesus. So much happening and its only chapter 8 of 111 XD
it's just another primate chapter 5 . 3/1
Aren't sensor types supposed to be able to tell when they are being lied to?
LordCybot chapter 1 . 2/27
Not the best start, but not the worst either.
It feels janky and unfocused in many places, with pacing also seeming all over the place. The other major issue is that Naruto's activation of a nearly mature sharingan. To my knowledge activating the sharingan at the second stage is unheard of, and even then I fount it would slow ANBU who are typically jounin or higher to the degree it did. All in all this story would greatly benefit from an editor going over this chapter and correcting things.
brachiosaurus chapter 111 . 2/26
added this to the verily short list for fiction that made me cry
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 111 . 2/21
So the beginning was excellent before Naruto destroys Root. I loved the Hinata bashing, cuz that's how she should've been portrayed in the anime. One thing that annoyed me is that you said this was gonna strictly be NaruKurenai. Yet you added Haku. I'd rather have seen NaruKureAnko. With KakaShizu and NejiTen. SasuSaku has been done to death so didn't really care about that. Overall I like Kishi's version of Naruto way more than yours. Kishi's version inspired hope, determination, and the will to never give up. Yours was doom and gloom, despair, and negativity. Not sure if you were reflecting some of your life experiences or not. But this story starting with Rei's death after Naruto took out Root was just way too dark.
Zen chapter 111 . 2/7
Goddammit this was one hell of a story you did great buddy continue writing more good stories
3,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »