Reviews for The Sharingan Devil
EchoKarambit chapter 111 . 5/26
Supposed to be Naruto x kurenai not Naruto x Haku
This story sucked sorry.
Zero4590 chapter 5 . 5/3
I do not like that he met Danzo so early. That old warmonger is a weirdo that has no business around children. In a different way than Orochimaru
Zero4590 chapter 1 . 5/2
Even the third reads that Pervy smut. Geez ️️️
Cthul chapter 111 . 4/6
The plot had really great potential… that said. The way the story was handled was terrible. The arcs were a mess and I found myself hard pressed to really care about the characters. Nearly everything felt forced and rushed despite being over 500k words. This story could have been done better with half that amount. The plot really had promise, this story could do with a rewrite excluding all the forced plot points and cringe dialogue.
Cthul chapter 38 . 4/5
While the plot has promise you’re trying way too hard. The story feels forced and stale. You’ve essentially just cloned Itachi and named the clone Naruto.
Deredskert chapter 13 . 1/28
bro your fanfic is so sick this naruto is accurate to the Uchihas Being crazy because of the sharingan sheessssh..
hentaigameing3412 chapter 111 . 1/21
I must say this is like the mass effect ending quite interesting
bibink729 chapter 1 . 1/9
good
Bxnkai chapter 1 . 1/5
I would just like to say, in the actual story kakashi is 5'9"
best11 chapter 111 . 12/14/2023
this really good
Mi chapter 1 . 12/11/2023
RIP
Rai Lu chapter 1 . 12/1/2023
All readers ! my best friend the author of this fan fic is no more with us , he lost his battle to cancer, he was fking noob.. GG .. fk man...I hope he can see my comment from heaven... Bruh if u r seeing my comment , just wanted to say one thing "You Shitty Classic Author" xD .. bruh RIP. will miss you a lot.
dababy chapter 6 . 10/18/2023
I agree 100% with you mini rant
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2023
naruto-my dream is to bring peace to this world
kurenai-peace?
naruto-yes, a world where children slit slightly fewer throats
dababy chapter 4 . 10/18/2023
oooooooooooooooooooooh he said pissed mommyyyyy. im kidding i never understood what was wrong with that word.
4,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »