Reviews for The Sharingan Devil
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2021
Great
YeagerMeister31 chapter 73 . 4/24/2021
Well, this was interesting Ami dying well who cares, Kiba whatever Shino kinda sad, Sasuke kidnapping Hinata that's odd glad he didn't kill Sakura, I am surprised that Naruto said no survivors, what about his friends it makes 0 sense but whatever, I wonder what happens next and who are those 3 people at the end.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 72 . 4/23/2021
Honestly not happy with the Naruto/Haku thing, I mean she's cool and all but she's coming off as one of those wife stealers, Naruto and Kurenai have broken up less than a day and he's already making out with Haku, as for beauty Kurenai wins hands down, I wonder what Sasuke's objective is I hope it's not killing Sakura or anything, killing the stalking Hyuga yea why the hell not, not that I care about her in this story,

i am curious to see what happens next though.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 71 . 4/22/2021
Well, damn so it's finally over between them that's sad, I wonder what happens next though.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 70 . 4/22/2021
Well, this was quite an interesting chapter Naruto kissing Haku not to happy about kind of a betrayal that, Naruto is a master strategist, with all his schemes, helping Anko was nice, I wonder what happens next the talk with Kurenai should be interesting.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 4 . 4/21/2021
I agree on age meaning nothing to friendship. As a kid around his age I always hung out more with adults than people my own age. Less drama, and they often told more interesting stories. That's not to say I didn't have a few friends my own age as well.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 69 . 4/21/2021
Damn, so much is happening, Karin's a fangirl Naruto's teasing Tayuya and she's fun the next chapter should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 68 . 4/21/2021
This was pretty amusing, Naruto kicked Pedomaru's ass, and now has all of Pedomaru's best troops under his command damn, I didn't expect that Pedomaru will be pissed lol but who the fuck cares.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 67 . 4/20/2021
Damn, this was interesting amusing in parts, Tsunade joining Naruto was kinda a surprise, Will Kurenai join also, I am curious though about all these stories involving the Nazi's although the uniforms are totally badass, it's amusing, I wonder what Naruto will do next will he kill Pedomaru, I guess he left after his talk with Tsunade unless the person who attacked was Sasuke, guess I'll find out soon.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 66 . 4/20/2021
Well, that was interesting, so it was Tobi huh or is that Sasuke, it's weird, also the lemon was great also and wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 65 . 4/19/2021
Well, damn that was interesting has Sasgay just ended his own life how can Kurenai survive getting stabbed in the heart, the next chapter should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 64 . 4/19/2021
Well, this was kinda weird a totally different Naruto although amusing but it seems Sasuke's gonna do something he'll regret, Naruto will kill him.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 63 . 4/18/2021
This was quite interesting the ending was nice and they shared a kiss well make out or there planning to make out. I can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 62 . 4/17/2021
Well, damn Naruto showing off his amazing skills against weaklings, Karen made a big mistake in trying to kill Naruto, she may be a warrior but how skilled is she really a Chunin or Jonin but against Naruto she's a nobody, can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 61 . 4/16/2021
This was interesting,things are getting darker, Karen's going to be dealt with stupid girl, she has no idea who she's dealing with, regarding the Haku situation to be Haku is a boy not a GIRL, still everytime an author makes Haku a girl they always try and pair her up with Naruto, I don't like that, I was glad when Naruto and Kurenai got together yes this is different from other stories, I don't want Naruto to get with Haku regardless of her liking him she should just remain his sidekick.
4,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »