Reviews for The Sharingan Devil
Azreus chapter 43 . 4/12/2022
Tf? Why is Naruto so weak?
Another Abandoned Accoutn chapter 1 . 4/11/2022
Mobs hitting, stabbing or trying to kill Naruto is an instant drop of the story.

This is disappointing
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 17 . 4/6/2022
Hah, yup kishimoto is the most stupidest person to live this plane of existence.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 14 . 4/6/2022
Is Naruto gonna fall? Or is he gonna be redeemed with a slap to the face?

But who will redeem him...
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 12 . 4/6/2022
I knew it
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 10 . 4/6/2022
HAHHHHHHH! I KNEW IT! THE STALKER OF A HYUUGA IS EVIL! EVIL I SAY! EVIL!

Hahh, heck I really am not surprised since it was already shown in the anime, manga and cartoon on how she does her stalker-ish way.

The way you have done the stalker of a hyuuga is very good.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 7 . 4/6/2022
It would have been nice if you had instead write on how Naruto had build all of his relationships with the people he cares about and how he did with the missions he got aswell.

Still, this is a good chapter.

Tho I find it unnecessary for Naruto to defect the village since the root should be something that wouldn't be discovered, much less be announced to the civilian population...so, I can't help but feel that the way you had made Naruto defect is forced.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 6 . 4/6/2022
Honestly this is an interesting fanfic, at first I didn't want to read this because of how many chapter it has...I mean come on! It has caught me off guard!

Hah, this Chapter is especially interesting with how Naruto had bonded with the characters and I can also see kurama and Naruto becoming friends much more earlier if Naruto constantly visit and tried to be friends with kurama.

Overall, it's a good chapter.

As for your rant? Well, i can agree with you about the stalker -You know who I'm talking about!- I just can't see why people like to pair her with Naruto... she's a stalker, she also has eyes that can see through anything(Meaning she can see through, buildings, your clothes((it was shown that the byakugan can indeed see through clothes.)) And even spy on you on your own home.) Honestly, she is quite creepy as it was also shown on a cartoon version of Naruto that she has indeed entered Naruto's house and even watched him slept!

To be honest, I think the only one that would want to be with a stalker is someone that is Starve by attention and would take any attention he/she can get, even if it's from a stalker.

Now before anyone hates my review, I am saying this without hate...I repeat I don't HATE the stalker, I just find her quite creepy.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 5 . 4/6/2022
Chp5

I think you are wrong about sasuke, he may be arrogant but he deserves it for training himself to the bones.

And also, you saying that he gets cared for and have everything is kinda untrue aswell. Think of it like this he just lost all of his family members, which the villagers hated just because the one who controlled the kyuubi was rumoured to be an uchiha, the uchiha clan was droved mad because of the village they are protecting hated them... imagine it, the people and village you are protecting your entire life has repaid you by hating you... won't anyone be drive to hatred by that point...? That and then after his clan is killed, all of the villagers who hated his clan is suddenly kissing his ass and the very ground he is walking on, fangirls wanting him because of his skills and heritage, the village might even use him as a stud horse, and then Itachi giving him a mental trauma by showing him again and again of how his clansman and parents we're killed...

So yea, I think anyone would be cold and arrogant if anyone is in their position.

Why am I saying this? It's just that I dislike it when others judge a person quickly when they don't even think very thoroughly about the situation of others and the reason as to why they are like that.

Anyways, this story is great.
ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma chapter 58 . 3/24/2022
how the fuck do you get a beard even a short one in a age of 16, is just me that it feels weird?
ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma chapter 14 . 3/23/2022
Mid asf ong it is
ida bagus ngurah sathya dharma chapter 8 . 3/23/2022
nice love it so far
Diablo231 chapter 2 . 3/11/2022
This chapter (chap: 2) was fire, but my only nitpick is the shadow clone Jutsu, which in canon he could make 2k at one time at 12 and still not get tired. I agree with nerfing the number but at least add something cool to replace it. Like making them indestructible for 4 or 5 hits, or even making a smoke bomb that he throws down that has chakra smoke and some random leaves that the clones run in and substitute with. Kinda like what Sasuke did to Isshiki but with leaves that the clones substitute with when they are about to get hit.
4,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »