Reviews for The Untitled Wound
markesii chapter 11 . 4/13
Can't wait for the next
StrainAsylum chapter 11 . 3/31
Sad, but I hope Kurt, Burt and Noah can tough it out. In tragic situations such as the shootings, media will often follow up on the survivors. And no hospital or physician worthy of the name would require full fees or fail to give time for repayment under these circumstances. For that matter, neither would the bank/mortgage company, for fear of adverse publicity. Also, often funds are set up to assist with unexpected expenses. Perhaps Noah or Coach Bieste could discover the situation and stir things up? Good story.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 3/30
Loved the chapter. Great introduction for Sam. Are you planning him as a potential distraction while Kurt and Noah are apart?
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 11 . 3/29
Gah ... *Le sob* Kurt seems to be spiralling :( poor thing, and as a side note, i think it would work with the current plot appearance for kurt and noah to build up to something more, just my opinion but it seems plausible given their situation and i feel it would be a natural progression of things.
Much Luv, LenLen
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
OMG yay woot a Clare Bowens song! Anywhore, yet another lovely chapter, can't wait for the next! XD

Much luvs, LenLen
StrainAsylum chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Very good...Glad the boys are singing...and, yes, I'll bet music would help others, as well.
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Flashback. I'll bet he dozed off in the car... This is really good. There are various small spelling or grammatical errors, but they are momentary flashes. If you need a beta, I'd be happy to volunteer, but your story is very good.
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Wow...I like THIS Mrs Puckerman. She's very straightforward (pun intended!).
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Did David Karofsky make it? I don't recall seeing his name. All of the #Glee members died, except Noah & Kurt, but... You said Emma died and Schuester, I think? How about Sue? Coach Beiste wasn't there, yet, nor was Sam. Unless they did some redecorating, it would be way too easy to have flashbacks. Little things, like taking out a section of lockers and making a display or putting a mural could change things enough to make it easier. This is very good.
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Oh, god...I knew this would come. And OMG...160 kids?
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Eager to go on...
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
I keep getting dust in my eyes, darn it...
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Very well done...Very well done, indeed. I can easily see this: two boys, familiar with each other, but not truly comfortable or friendly, in the past, but bound together by horrible memories and helping each other get past.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
This is really good and so tragic. I usually hate these mass death fics, but this is very well done and allows for bits of sunshine in the shadows.
evfangirl98 chapter 10 . 4/25/2014