Reviews for You Belong With Me
Love It!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Alice you cruel bitch
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
That was a really good ending to their happiness in finally getting together. I really liked that they stated that they loved each other, right off the bat there. Confessing it all to one another. Spending the day making love. Deciding to move in with each other. All of it was very good. Thank you for this one!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Wait? Why would Alice tell each of them that the other was taken? Does she not want them together for selfish reasons? She wants to keep Bella all to herself? Twisted.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
AWWE! I'm smiling so hard…
Leila chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Aww! I have chills! That was so sweet! I wish everybody could get that perfect someone like that. Great story!
RobLover21 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Great story I really enjoyed thanks for sharing!
Vamps09 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Cute story,loved it.
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Yesss. This was so good :] I loved it very much. I'm currently stuck on a story that is basically based around the song You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift, and the story isn't finished. So I'm just crying over here. No big deal. But I went around trying to find other stories that might have a similar theme that can make me feel better...Because I'm sad like that. This story didn't have exactly what I was looking for, it was still amazing, and I'm glad I found it even when I wasn't meaning to :D You're a very talented writer and I'm definitely going to check out more of your ffs! Hope to see a futuretake ;]
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I'm glad Edward spoke up, so they could clear up the lies Alice told them. I was happy for Bella and Edward, but I didn't like what Alice did. They let her off too easy.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
It sounds like Alice has been busy keeping her brother and best friend apart with these lies.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I hope you do add a futuretake...maybe about their wedding or a baby. Alice, of course, would know about their good news beforehand ;)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Such a good story in just 2 little chapters. :) Thanks for sharing and will send virtual inspiration vibes your way to write a future take :)
Duvi chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Short and sweet. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Duvi chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh, Alice. Me thinks she's lying. Lol.