Reviews for June Air
Hana chapter 22 . 6/1
That will be interesting to see the two of them get drunk. More please !
Carolinagirl117 chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Please keep writing :) love it
thevioletprincess chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
Amazing! Loved it. When is the next chapter coming out?
cr4096 chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
Please keep going with this story! I'm hooked on it at the moment haha so PLEASE
WhispersOfWings chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Omg this has to be one of my favorite strike team delta origin stories! please write more!THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
superstuff chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Yay! Finally you updated! I was so happy haha. Really good story and chap and please update again soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
This is fantastic! Please update soon, i cant wait for them to go drink together!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
Will u plz update soon?! For both of your fics, I can hardly wait anymore! I love clintasha. And so does the fanfic world around us. So plz. Update, and give us something nice to come home to everyday.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
I loved this! And I can't wait to read them getting drunk.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Good mission-writing skills! I cant wait for drunk clintasha
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Good starts with ttheir stories!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Your writing has definitely improved from the beginning, and good corrections on those forst few chapters!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Yay for drunk not quite yet Clintasha!
Samitballi chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Sorry it took me so long to review! I read half the chapter the day you posted but only got around to reading the rest today. Anyway, thanks for the shoutout. The name thing was just funny to me and it does sound French (even if it also has Norse links as a first name lol)
This chapter was well done! I'll be honest, I didn't particularly trust him even after Nat's research. But it's nice to see an actual good guy for once. If you ask me he was a little sweet on Nat :p
I can't wait to see our dumb duo get hammered hahahaha I'm sure they can both hold liqure (plus with enhancements) so it should be fun slugging back waaaay to many drinks for normal people. Good luck writing!
(P.S. The little thing about the cake might've been my favorite part. I know, weird but I loved it. That food can change Clint's attitude so quickly and that giving him her slice as an apology just makes me smile :)
Is you heart in the game chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
Exciting chapter! I really liked Richau.