Reviews for Harry Potter and the Keeper of Power
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 4/26
Love your story in all. Have to wipe the tears off of my face just to write this.
I only have one thing I hate about these stories.
When Harry more or less comes back from death. He is faced with death eaters that are pleased with his death & others to come. What do we have our hero do? He is facing INSANE, MURDEROUS DEATH EATERS & what does he do? What's Harry thinking? So he stupify them. Snape & Albus both would of done more then that! I am so glad you let the bad guys get what they deserve in SIB.
I have read this b4 but I do think the plot & your story idea is great.
Thanks for the entertainment.
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 4/26
EXCELLENT!
Except for the fact you made Snape an ass hole. When he was a man that had to play the part of a awful man & be hated most of his grown up life just to stand up as a spy. For the light side. He was a brave man. Even HP KNEW THAT AT THE END OF HER BOOKS & ALSO THE MOVIE. My heart hurt for his pain.
nightpurr1 chapter 5 . 4/26
I wanted to let you know that I have liked all your stories.
I read in this story that Snape is not one of your favorites. He is mine when he is au. Which I found him to be come au slowly in your SIB stories. Which I love them.
nightpurr1 chapter 8 . 1/11
Love your story!
sylvelle chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Pepper or coal.
Allie Danger chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
jajajajajajajaja hilarious!
Kita Me chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Your writing is so freakingly, alarmingly, completely, magnificently AWESOME! XD
smilinglizards chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
WOOOOAH I LOVE THIS! now it all makes sense because I read the story that came after this one first x3 anyways I loved all of them! Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
This is amazing! Please make more!
smilinglizards chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
This is amazing! Please make more!
Jeanie21 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Fantastic story! Loved it! Especially the glass-like floor! :) And the introduction of a staff! :D
BananaCracker333 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I DEMAND YOU CONTINUE!
BananaCracker333 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
GO HARRY! Had to say that. Why, in all the fanfiction I have read, you are the first one to have Harry kick Vernon where the sun don't shine?
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
amazing plot line, your story is awesome! great characters, I like the idea about the staff, and Harry coming back to life and all that! :)
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
LOL I loved the pretend cliff-hanger in the middle of it. But those Dursleys get what they deserve! :D