Reviews for What Could Have Happened
toni chapter 1 . 1/8
Awesome soooo awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Just watched the movie. Jabot look up fanfiction. I loved what I found. Please continue
John chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
great job! please add more chapters to it..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
i like it. it's well written and well thought out. it's very easy to read and easy to understand. good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
fabs
Dede42 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Thank you for writing this, and I've seen the movie three times and it still gets to me every time that Jed gets killed so soon after getting revenge for their dad.
It's-A-Passion chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Hey,

I actually really like the idea you've got here; it has some serious potential and i'd love to see where and how you develop it, if you plan on making it into a longer story.

There were just a couple grammatical issues, and your brother was right - a couple sentences don't make sense, but they are fairly simple things that could be fixed really easily, either by re-reading it yourself, and if you don't see them, then by getting a Beta or someone who wouldn't mind reading it for you. I could, if you wanted. If you'd like to know more about the grammatical type issues, I can PM you them, or something.

The foundation you've set with this beginning chapter (i'm assuming you're making it into a longer story...? Or maybe not?) is really good; you've left it open for a lot of writing room if you plan on making it into a longer story, but it is also good just as it is. Wherever you want to take it is possible. I thought it was sweet how Robert made them promise not to leave him - it really showed how he's the younger one in the group, and how he doesn't want to lose any more people who are important to him. Your last sentence pretty much sums up your story, so it's a good concluding one, very dramatic and serious.

Overall, a good beginning. Are you planning to write more?
Big Rabbid chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Good Red Dawn story. Although,there were some sentences that didn't make much sense. Even though i haven't seen the movie yet, this was a good story. Will there be more chapters or is just a one chapter story, keep up the good work, sis.