Reviews for You and Me
Emo4 chapter 1 . 4/26
Please come back and finish the story!
AbK chapter 4 . 2/22
WOW! This is my second read of the the first part of the story. Still loving it and this second part fabulous abk
Sarah barun chapter 4 . 12/16/2019
Wow... I love your stories. I have never read any story like yours before,I would be very happy if you continue
magicaltears chapter 4 . 8/26/2019
I just re-read the original story for the 100th time and just re-read this one as well. Any way we’ll see an update ever? I’d love to find out what happens.

Loved both stories!

Britt
VryUnique chapter 4 . 8/15/2019
That was a low blow by Renee to Edward. She has no right to criticize Edward, who does she think she is? She is nothing to Bella. She pushed her six year old daughter into a book shelf on her way out of the door.
I hope you come back to this story.
steffem16 chapter 4 . 3/22/2019
i am still hoping that you will finish this story...
michigangal0223 chapter 4 . 7/26/2018
hope you come back would love to see how this story ends
animesia chapter 4 . 6/30/2018
wow.. i hope you continue this story.. I found this after reading the Sweet Little Angel and I hope you update on that one too.. these are really good stories and it would be a shame if you abandon them
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2018
Please update
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
So excited about this sequel. I loved the other story, One More Chance.
felc13 chapter 4 . 1/23/2018
Just read the first story now these few chapters. Amazing stories, excellent characters. I do hope you plan to finish this one.
albalolagutierrez chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
️Hello Tammy i hope you are ok, and to tell you how much i looove your storys and still waiting for an update️️️
NF chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
PLEASE UPDATE IM DYING TO KNOW THE NEXT PLSSSSS
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
UPDATE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
I wish I knew what happened next. But at least I got to know the gender of the babies.
Good job !
I hope you continue this someday! :)