Reviews for Masking Misery
Rarity01 chapter 33 . 3/26
Really good story. I like how everyone was in character. Most stories like this are WAAY OOC
-Jesus Saves-
This is the best story ive read about Raven and how she makes it through life. The cutting parts made me sad, and touched my soul, yes, but you have really good skills. I appreciate you expressing your experience within a great story. Keep going if you can!
Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'm done with finals and all that, so if you ever need anything, you can contact me at . I would love to help in any way I can, and I truly love this story. Don't hesitate to email me if feel like you could use a supportive hand.
Pseudonymous chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
I would love to see this story go on, so when I get a little bit more time, I'll help. Currently busy with finals and stuff.
RosesAndRavens chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This page needs to be edited. It's not drastic, but it's a little off.
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Where is that picture from?
tsk91 chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Healing each other is good, I just hope BB isn't co-dependent. The best thing for Raven is get some psychiatric help. Maybe from Dr. Leslie Tompkins?
Psuedonymous chapter 33 . 9/7/2014
You don't suck, mate, time is precious. You get back to us when you can, we can wait. For this story . . .I can wait . . .
Kaarlinaa chapter 33 . 9/5/2014
Oh man , I understand ! Continue when you can ! (:
lunar silver chapter 33 . 9/5/2014
You don't suck and hope you feel better
Jak O. Trade chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
You know, I think I'm legit gonna cry. This is probably one of the best fan fictions I have ever read, for anything. Please continue to write this and I wish you the best of luck in life.
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
Hey I really like this story (was a shock when I ran out of chapters to read mind...) I actually really love how a) you don't glorify self harm, and b) are actually kind of educating people about how to react about self harm! But keep up the good work, I look forwards to your next update :) x
nia.jerome chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
I love it!
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
Awesome chapter, I really enjoyed it. One of the things I like most about this story is how vivid and realistic this story seems to be. This chapter showed that quite well. The feelings that the titans felt seemed completely real (although, I can't help but think that Starfire would be at least slightly more confused about how those scars happened, she comes from a planet of a strong culture. Doing harm to yourself would probably seem more like something that never occurs, something of shame, or something to put yourself up.) But Robin's, Beast Boy's and Cyborgs were amazing.

How you described the scene of Beast Boy and Raven in her room made excellent use of the vivid words you have. I especially liked how he described her facial features. The prose was done very nicely in this one.

I kind of wish that you would make more distinction on whose PoV this actually is, you keep switching from what Raven thinks to Beast Boy think and that makes things a little more confusing and complicated, this is mostly a pet peeve so you can disregard it, but the constant switching puts me off. You really don't need to know what everyone thinks.

I think that the emotions you wrote really got through to me, mostly the shock and suspense in the beginning as we waited for the other Titan's reactions to the whole thing.

Overall a good chapter that definitely made up for the long break! There were a couple things that I felt could have been changed (What I pointed out, the Starfire thing and PoV switching) but this was a great chapter! Thanks for updating and please update when you are ready!
bbrae not robrae chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Best story ever bro/sis. Best.