Reviews for Masking Misery
JakOvsumTrade chapter 33 . 2/17
This story holds a special place in my heart for being the one that started it all for me. It was this story that really made me decide to get involved with this site, and for that j thank you. It also will forever remind me that sometimes, shit happens. Life isn't about avoiding pain, but overcoming it.
starlovely56 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Omg...this makes me cry, I rlly love this story. hoping and praying there is more to come, bc I have to know, BB is being so sweet, and I love seeing raven letting him in. this is a deep story that shows love and kindness, im so in love with your story, pretty please do more.
RenaLovesTheMazeRunner chapter 33 . 7/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
RenaLovesTheMazeRunner chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
HOLY CRAP THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME!

Lovely chapter, by the way. ;)
Simply.Blondy chapter 33 . 6/4/2015
I really hope this story wasn't abandoned! It's one the few fan fictions that stays true to the individual personality of each Titan. I love it! As a person who has suffered with self harm in the past, I'm very impressed with the way you portrayed it so eloquently but not blissfully. You showed its true colors and never romanticized or glorified it. I'm am thoroughly impressed and desperately hope you continue writing!
starlovely56 chapter 33 . 4/21/2015
Wow, I love your story. I have always loved Raven but I love her even more now. please tell me there is more to the story, I don't think I can take it if this is the end. I love this story.
Rarity01 chapter 33 . 3/26/2015
Really good story. I like how everyone was in character. Most stories like this are WAAY OOC
-Jesus Saves-
Guest chapter 33 . 2/12/2015
This is the best story ive read about Raven and how she makes it through life. The cutting parts made me sad, and touched my soul, yes, but you have really good skills. I appreciate you expressing your experience within a great story. Keep going if you can!
Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'm done with finals and all that, so if you ever need anything, you can contact me at . I would love to help in any way I can, and I truly love this story. Don't hesitate to email me if feel like you could use a supportive hand.
Pseudonymous chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
I would love to see this story go on, so when I get a little bit more time, I'll help. Currently busy with finals and stuff.
RosesAndRavens chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This page needs to be edited. It's not drastic, but it's a little off.
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Where is that picture from?
tsk91 chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Healing each other is good, I just hope BB isn't co-dependent. The best thing for Raven is get some psychiatric help. Maybe from Dr. Leslie Tompkins?
Psuedonymous chapter 33 . 9/7/2014
You don't suck, mate, time is precious. You get back to us when you can, we can wait. For this story . . .I can wait . . .
Kaarlinaa chapter 33 . 9/5/2014