Reviews for Rise of the Satan: The White Satan V1
aligator4 chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Really hope to see another chapter soon!
ericroger chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
The more I read this, the more awesome it is, the more I like it!
jameswesker chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
This story simply can't stop being epic can it! (that's a good thing!)
philospherarc chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
This is getting better and better with each chapter!
ceaserofgod chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
As usual great work and don't stop!
majorbenks chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Amazing chapter! Outdid yourself again man! Also was wondering if it's possible Katerea to join the harem. Know she is a bad guy but maybe Shinji could turn her on the good side or she simply like Raynare had fallen in love with Shinji and wants to be with him or whatever reason you come up with. So want to request her if possible.
mindoris chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Damn this was good! Love seeing Shinji beat down bad guys like that! The next arc is gonna be pretty interesting!
Biterman chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Compliments on producing a high quality chapter!
BlessingMAN chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Incredible chapter with awesome action!
EdminReb chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Been waiting for a while for a new chapter. Glad to see that it came out awesome!
UnsanMusho chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
YAY I GET ONE CYBER COOKIE! THANKS YURI MOMENTS LOL! Anyways this was an AWESOME chapter. But I'm kinda worried about Saji (with not only how badly he's going to be beaten up by his king, but I wondering if this conflict might cause him to go rogue) and Kalawarner (She was put of for being a pawn? I hope this doesn't come back to bite them in the butt). Anyways great chapter, and I look forward to seeing more updates in the future XD
Reishin Amara chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
any chance of mindwiping mitlet of her years of obsession? Lets face it...if shes already brainwashed into a fangirl,brainwashing out the fangirl should be considered a humanitarian deed.
Hells New Assassin chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Yeah you go Aika XD
This chapter was great
Can't wait for the next chapter
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
pretty good
Heliosion chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I love whatever you do with this series. I just grin and smile waiting for more as it comes!
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »