Reviews for Rise of the Satan: The White Satan V1
Biterman chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Compliments on producing a high quality chapter!
BlessingMAN chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Incredible chapter with awesome action!
EdminReb chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Been waiting for a while for a new chapter. Glad to see that it came out awesome!
emilbootanimefreak chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
YAY I GET ONE CYBER COOKIE! THANKS YURI MOMENTS LOL! Anyways this was an AWESOME chapter. But I'm kinda worried about Saji (with not only how badly he's going to be beaten up by his king, but I wondering if this conflict might cause him to go rogue) and Kalawarner (She was put of for being a pawn? I hope this doesn't come back to bite them in the butt). Anyways great chapter, and I look forward to seeing more updates in the future XD
Reishin Amara chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
any chance of mindwiping mitlet of her years of obsession? Lets face it...if shes already brainwashed into a fangirl,brainwashing out the fangirl should be considered a humanitarian deed.
Hells New Assassin chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Yeah you go Aika XD
This chapter was great
Can't wait for the next chapter
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
pretty good
Heliosion chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I love whatever you do with this series. I just grin and smile waiting for more as it comes!
ultima-owner chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
pocket dimensions are so cool
enigma95 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
too bad no omake although for some reason y do i get a feeling that i should well for some reason it bores me but hopefully thats just my imagination or my mood right now. oh well, nc chapter done so far...and those 2 being lesbians?...screw that although i just prefer asia being pure well your call and besides this is rated M anyways AHAHAHAHAHA
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Very nice. I'm glad that you kept this story the way it is.
HolyKnight5 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Aika and Asia? Go for it. . .Cute, yet Ecchi. . .you could imagine Aika having a meltdown after Asia in her cluelessness, pulls. . .THE. . . .Naked Apron. . . .

Hmm. . . . . . .Soul Resonance. The Devils remember things. . ..Still. . .could a soul linked to Shinji in the anterior timeline remember if in the presence of Shinji enough time as their souls "resonate"? It would be quite interesting, specially if Irina starts to have nightmares of events for that she never passed supposedly.

Again-. . . . WHERE its Rei's Soul. . . .even if her original body never came to existence in the new timeline. . .she is somewhere, that., and she after all IS an Human/Fallen Angel Hybrid, and the daughter of Lilith and Yui Ikari in a sense. . .
Argorok chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
Excellent chapter, please keep up the good work. Please put Serafall in Shinji's peerage soon if you are.
Slyr3x chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Serafall.

Impending doom, right there.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Great story! I must say I was a little anxious, since from what I know of Evangelion( as I'm not a die-hard fan, sorry), I was convinced that Shinji was more or less a wimp, though in this story you've managed to make him become more manly and self-assured. I also like how you linked the two universes together (which I admit was quite hard)! Anyway I hope the next chapter is out soon!
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »