Reviews for Rise of the Satan: The White Satan V1
habib chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
DanielJensen chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
guys if u want the phenex story option please vote for that option on his poll on his profile page ok fellow readers
DanielJensen chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
guest u need to vote for it on his poll ok dude
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
you have done an excellent job with this chapter, I hope you continue with this story and maybe, if you get the chance to revise this story and make it more like version 2. I am looking forward to Rise of The Satan: The Phenex Satan.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
You are forgiven! The wait was worth it! Woohoo! ... Ok, I'm a bit calmer now. Was a bit high on adrenaline from the awesome fight scene. Thanks for the chapter man. Will you continue this fic? I hope you will, to be honest. Maybe invent something that will cause Shinji to lose or seal his time powers. Like Vali stealing them or something.
ReisFriend chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
It's been a long wait for this chapter. And it looks like I was right when I told you to not delete the story in case you want to finish it.

Nice battle scenes which I would have wanted to see in an anime. Ziz didn't get to do much and Asia and Gasper didn't do much either, but I liked reading this.

The next chapter could be a celebration chapter where Shinji rewards everyone with something other then sex. Akeno could ask Shinji and Rias to pleasure her because she didn't get off from her battle.
harlequin320 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
nice curb stomping
Dark Avenger874 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Definitely worth the long wait.
UnsanMusho chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
So what are your plans for Diehauser Belial? I mean are you planning on making him a traitor here in this story? And if so where does that leave the rest of the Belial? Anyways this chapter has left me satisfied with the fight scenes and Riser getting his ass whooped XD
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
riser got curbstomped hard!
killerbeats359 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
(Sleeping) huh HE UPDATED
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Please keep updating this great story because it's been great so far
Arkisenn chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I feel you are growing Shinji's peerage WAY to quickly. Can you explain why, because it really hurts the story. I understand the motive of being a member of the Angel Slayer's peerage, but at the speed in which you move you are sacrificing character development.
The OC maker chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
As much as I loved this chapter, I can't help but feel you could've made these lemons more raunchy and fun if you had separated them in chapters, in my opinion anyway. But still I enjoyed it none the less.

Also since I didn't know what "Yamato Nadeshiko" meant, I decided to look it up on wiki, and this is what came up 'the term "Yamato nadeshiko" is often used referring to a girl or shy young woman and, in a contemporary context, nostalgically of women with "good" traits which are perceived as being increasingly rare.' Needless to say I was ROFLMAO.
The OC maker chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I with you on Riser. I've seen the anime of HSDXD and I absolutely hated him and wanted to see him dead as well :-(
530 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »