Reviews for Rise of the Satan: The White Satan V1
Fundindar chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Do you think that it would be possible for Shinji to take a Eva into his peerage? They are bio-mechanical after all.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Update
NinjaFang1331 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Question why does he have an extra Rook and Bishop again?
Mayhem296 chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Cool story so far, looking forward to more.
Mayhem
JumpingToaster chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
This fic is a great example of a straightforward and self-indulgent fic that is fun and entertaining to read.

Don't get me wrong. ALL fanfics are self-indulgent and in fact that's often why they are great. It's just that this fic to me seems a bit more straightforward (or just straight to the point) with that which of course makes it stand out more amongst the crowd a bit.

Besides, having a non-default Ikari Shinji with a backbone in a fic is fun to read as well.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
This is the best chapter i have ever read, i was wondering can you make this story similar to Rise of The Satan V2. I like that you made Shinji work hard to become a future Satan and look for his peerage in chapter 7. I was thinking you can revise this entire story to make it like Version 2 and make major changes to it. But all the same, good job and never give on this story, no matter what.
habib chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
nice
DanielJensen chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
guys if u want the phenex story option please vote for that option on his poll on his profile page ok fellow readers
DanielJensen chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
guest u need to vote for it on his poll ok dude
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
you have done an excellent job with this chapter, I hope you continue with this story and maybe, if you get the chance to revise this story and make it more like version 2. I am looking forward to Rise of The Satan: The Phenex Satan.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
You are forgiven! The wait was worth it! Woohoo! ... Ok, I'm a bit calmer now. Was a bit high on adrenaline from the awesome fight scene. Thanks for the chapter man. Will you continue this fic? I hope you will, to be honest. Maybe invent something that will cause Shinji to lose or seal his time powers. Like Vali stealing them or something.
ReisFriend chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
It's been a long wait for this chapter. And it looks like I was right when I told you to not delete the story in case you want to finish it.

Nice battle scenes which I would have wanted to see in an anime. Ziz didn't get to do much and Asia and Gasper didn't do much either, but I liked reading this.

The next chapter could be a celebration chapter where Shinji rewards everyone with something other then sex. Akeno could ask Shinji and Rias to pleasure her because she didn't get off from her battle.
harlequin320 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
nice curb stomping
Dark Avenger874 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Definitely worth the long wait.
UnsanMusho chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
So what are your plans for Diehauser Belial? I mean are you planning on making him a traitor here in this story? And if so where does that leave the rest of the Belial? Anyways this chapter has left me satisfied with the fight scenes and Riser getting his ass whooped XD
536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »