Reviews for Rise of the Satan: The White Satan V1
emilbootanimefreak chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
So what are your plans for Diehauser Belial? I mean are you planning on making him a traitor here in this story? And if so where does that leave the rest of the Belial? Anyways this chapter has left me satisfied with the fight scenes and Riser getting his ass whooped XD
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
riser got curbstomped hard!
killerbeats359 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
(Sleeping) huh HE UPDATED
ATLAST I WAITED FOREVER AND Z GODD CH
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Please keep updating this great story because it's been great so far
Arkisenn chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I feel you are growing Shinji's peerage WAY to quickly. Can you explain why, because it really hurts the story. I understand the motive of being a member of the Angel Slayer's peerage, but at the speed in which you move you are sacrificing character development.
The OC maker chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
As much as I loved this chapter, I can't help but feel you could've made these lemons more raunchy and fun if you had separated them in chapters, in my opinion anyway. But still I enjoyed it none the less.

Also since I didn't know what "Yamato Nadeshiko" meant, I decided to look it up on wiki, and this is what came up 'the term "Yamato nadeshiko" is often used referring to a girl or shy young woman and, in a contemporary context, nostalgically of women with "good" traits which are perceived as being increasingly rare.' Needless to say I was ROFLMAO.
The OC maker chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I with you on Riser. I've seen the anime of HSDXD and I absolutely hated him and wanted to see him dead as well :-(
DarkElucidator chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
IT'S TIME FOR A BEATDOWN AND AN ASS-KICKING
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Will the fanfic Agent of Grigori be out soon?
killerbeats359 chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
I hope riser lose but I have a feelings he way play dirty and win by cheating if I'm right please don't do that I don't want this to be a rape or abuse ch
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
All of the chapter is nicely done but what happen to Chapter 14? I want to see the fight.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Man...why does Shinji always have to be such a bitch (pathetic...one at that), NOT THAT i have anything against female dogs of course but Shinji takes the cattle out of the slaughter house with his idiocy! His so weak and his morals are sooo lame!

If he has nothing left, go on a rampage, kill yourself, FUCK create a cult, not wallow in misery and bore the reader...

WHITE satan? Fuxk you satan is evil you pricks, stop making em good!
Edward2019 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Can Irina and Xenovia be in the harem pls and issei no harem and pairing for verion 1 and 2
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Is Shinji not the 18th Angel Lilim, or did the rejection event destroy his potential as the conglomerate form of Lilim? Is humanity in this storyline still *the Lilim*, or has history reverted enough that the original ideal of Humans descendant from the 2nd Angel no longer true?
RightYu chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
I can't wait to see Riser get slaughtered!
522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »