Reviews for Bargains
Kinsutenekochan chapter 4 . 3/27
This is so odd yet i really want to read more! I hope you are updating soon, I kinda want to see where this goes! I have so many questions, like what is it? What, exactly, is the bargin Kenshin made? And who is the MIA CEO? Pretty well written, if very weird(sorry, but it is!) and I am enjoying the setting and plot. Please update if possible! Keep it up and Thank you!
Please update this haha this is really interesting and kenshin's so damn rich haha
anonc chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This hasn't been updated in a year so I doubt it ever will be which is, admittedly, disappointing. However, I really enjoyed reading it and the whole time I was imagining a very Studio Ghibli art style to the whole thing. Beautifully written.
seikkyokuka chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Dun dun duuuun. Haha awesome twist. Please update!
Kaidou chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I'm cackling almost evilly when I read this. *wicked smile* I want an update - badly. It's just so fun! Kenshin and Kaoru in this kind of situations and because of 'death' is just... perfect. *snicker* And them thinking each other insane at the same time is just an added bonus! I'm rooting for Kenshin though, even if I think 'death' is hilarious in this. Keep it up!

Kaidou
Sakura Crystals chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
That was awesome! I can't wait for more! This is a different take on these two getting know eachother. Wonder how thats going to go.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I'm loving this. More please!
hitokori midnight chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
kenshin needs to calm down abit
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I like it. Just keep going...
TTY7 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Tell me there's more coming soon. This is just too good. Please, please update soon! I want more! Today!
TTY7 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Poor Karou. Poor Kenshin. That demonic entity is really messing their lives up. I'm really liking the story. It's well thought out and very enjoyable. This chapter in particular was hilarious.

And my favorite line of this chapter is...

"Leave my fish alone!"
TTY7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I really like it so far.
TTY7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Great opening chapter!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Ah poor Kenshin.. Can't really blame the guy for being snappy with judgements. Two weeks without sleep and an insane creature inside his head would have made a better man go mad himself. I just hope Kaoru would be more understanding to his ordeal.. XD
Rurouni's Bee chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Loving this story! Just found Sortiarius the other day; once I finished that I wanted to see what else you had on hand. I must say this is one of the most imaginative plots I've come across here...dying to know what happens!