Reviews for Bargains
seikkyokuka chapter 4 . 4/7
Dun dun duuuun. Haha awesome twist. Please update!
Kaidou chapter 4 . 2/11
I'm cackling almost evilly when I read this. *wicked smile* I want an update - badly. It's just so fun! Kenshin and Kaoru in this kind of situations and because of 'death' is just... perfect. *snicker* And them thinking each other insane at the same time is just an added bonus! I'm rooting for Kenshin though, even if I think 'death' is hilarious in this. Keep it up!

Kaidou
Sakura Crystals chapter 4 . 1/18
That was awesome! I can't wait for more! This is a different take on these two getting know eachother. Wonder how thats going to go.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I'm loving this. More please!
hitokori midnight chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
kenshin needs to calm down abit
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I like it. Just keep going...
TTY7 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Tell me there's more coming soon. This is just too good. Please, please update soon! I want more! Today!
TTY7 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Poor Karou. Poor Kenshin. That demonic entity is really messing their lives up. I'm really liking the story. It's well thought out and very enjoyable. This chapter in particular was hilarious.

And my favorite line of this chapter is...

"Leave my fish alone!"
TTY7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I really like it so far.
TTY7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Great opening chapter!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Ah poor Kenshin.. Can't really blame the guy for being snappy with judgements. Two weeks without sleep and an insane creature inside his head would have made a better man go mad himself. I just hope Kaoru would be more understanding to his ordeal.. XD
Rurouni's Bee chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Loving this story! Just found Sortiarius the other day; once I finished that I wanted to see what else you had on hand. I must say this is one of the most imaginative plots I've come across here...dying to know what happens!
Relik chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Heh. Poor possessed Kenshin. I wonder what his bargain was?
dR-KMC2 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I really only review unique stories, and your story delivers. I've never read anything like it. And I love it. I'm waiting for the next death (or parasite)/Kaoru interaction and the next death/Kenshin interaction.

Is that thing death? You said it bends the truth, but doesn't lie...but doesn't that mean its either lying to Kaoru saying it's death or lying to Kenshin saying it isn't death? I want to know what the 'demon/devil/creature' thingy is. And I'm wondering if it'll ever have a name...or if kenshin and kaoru will ever see it at the same time if the situation ever showed up in the story because Kaoru actually sees the thing infront of her (albeit its semi-transparent) but Kenshin only sees it in mirrors. Its much closer to Kaoru and if it wanted to, it could easily do her harm quicker. Or it trusts her more...or likes her more.

Anywoo, I'm hooked and I'm really looking forward to the next chappie. :) keep up the good work!
Caixa de Pandora chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Oh poor Kenshin! I laughed so much at his expense. The interactions in this chapter were hilarious.
I thought it was a nice, funny chapter. Definitely made me even more curious to know what "It" is and wanting to read more :)