Reviews for Bargains
Stormravan chapter 4 . 7/3
Interesting.
urisa chapter 4 . 1/15
Hi there! Just found out about this story and couldn't help but kept reading it until last chapter. Such an interesting story. Are you really not going to continue it?
Well it's been 2 years since last time you updated. But well it's not a sin to have high hope over this.

Cheers! Nice work you did here and yes an update would be a great happiness.
Kiowa summer chapter 4 . 1/14
I would love to see more of this.
Rroxz chapter 4 . 1/14
I see that's it's been a while since you last updated this but my god I seriously love this it is so great and interesting and if you ever think of continuing please do I will definitely read without a second hesitation thanks so much for writing what you have, good luck with anything else you plan to write :)
Sessha Kenshin chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Aw men! How come no more updates? This is so unique and interesting. I hope to see it continued someday...
twistedforest chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
Your stories are always the most interesting.
Kinsutenekochan chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
This is so odd yet i really want to read more! I hope you are updating soon, I kinda want to see where this goes! I have so many questions, like what is it? What, exactly, is the bargin Kenshin made? And who is the MIA CEO? Pretty well written, if very weird(sorry, but it is!) and I am enjoying the setting and plot. Please update if possible! Keep it up and Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Please update this haha this is really interesting and kenshin's so damn rich haha
anonc chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This hasn't been updated in a year so I doubt it ever will be which is, admittedly, disappointing. However, I really enjoyed reading it and the whole time I was imagining a very Studio Ghibli art style to the whole thing. Beautifully written.
seikkyokuka chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Dun dun duuuun. Haha awesome twist. Please update!
Kaidou chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I'm cackling almost evilly when I read this. *wicked smile* I want an update - badly. It's just so fun! Kenshin and Kaoru in this kind of situations and because of 'death' is just... perfect. *snicker* And them thinking each other insane at the same time is just an added bonus! I'm rooting for Kenshin though, even if I think 'death' is hilarious in this. Keep it up!

Kaidou
Sakura Crystals chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
That was awesome! I can't wait for more! This is a different take on these two getting know eachother. Wonder how thats going to go.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I'm loving this. More please!
hitokori midnight chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
kenshin needs to calm down abit
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I like it. Just keep going...