Reviews for We're just friends who sleep together
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 2 . 2/20
I like how the story started and how it progressed. How you took your readers on an emotional roller coaster was nothing but perfect. The ending though, that's a different story. I was a bit disappointed. I understand that jealousy kinda pushed Rachel to admit her feelings to Quinn, which was okay. The not okay part was the sort of cheating. I know technically it's not, since Lydia was not really Quinn's girlfriend. However, Rachel didn't know it that time and still did what she did so yeah...that kinda ruin the ending for me a bit. Still I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
I loved this story. Rachel is just so very Rachel. This story is well written and very funny.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews. It was really written written with consideration. It was in character. Funny, realistic, snarky, made me smirk and very descriptive. Was enjoyable to read. Wish it was longer because it was a really nice read.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Rachel seemed to be the only one causing confusion and giving the run around. Yea Quinn never came out and stated her feelings either, but Rachel seemed to be the one constantly going off the grid or freaking out. I guess Quinn's subtle hints and slightly increased domesticity were TOO subtle for Rachel ha
texican chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I really enjoyed this. College Faberry is my fave. Thanks for a great read.
malexfaith chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Who needs sleep... like I could even if I tried. This is so addictive, couldnt look away for a second. Love the originality, and the length. Detail is awesome. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Thats a good story.
blueskyhawk chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I am absolutely charmed by this! What you managed to do in just two chapters is fantastic. It never felt rushed, never got stale or repetitive, it was just delicious. Full of heart and sexy. I loved it and thank you for writing it!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Absolutely Beautiful. I loved every minute. You're a wonderful writer
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Okay, this was pretty wonderful. I just love how you've captured parts of Rachel and Quinn's tv personalities in the dialogue and way they interact.
MC chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Like your style. Something tells me if you realy got into it you could write an epic love story which I would love to read!
Alerted chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
This was pefect from the characterisation to the plot, hope to be able to read a Quinn POV from you :)
pratz chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
The most hilarious, wisecracking, witty piece I've read for this theme and ship! Your characterization is so believable they resemble canon, and all the dialogue (especially the inner ones) are on point. Kudos to you, wonderful writer!
Kay-Chaah chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I don't at all regret that I read this instead of studying. Totally worth it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
no, you are awesome! thank you so much for this. :)