Reviews for We're just friends who sleep together
malexfaith chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Who needs sleep... like I could even if I tried. This is so addictive, couldnt look away for a second. Love the originality, and the length. Detail is awesome. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Thats a good story.
blueskyhawk chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I am absolutely charmed by this! What you managed to do in just two chapters is fantastic. It never felt rushed, never got stale or repetitive, it was just delicious. Full of heart and sexy. I loved it and thank you for writing it!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Absolutely Beautiful. I loved every minute. You're a wonderful writer
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Okay, this was pretty wonderful. I just love how you've captured parts of Rachel and Quinn's tv personalities in the dialogue and way they interact.
MC chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Like your style. Something tells me if you realy got into it you could write an epic love story which I would love to read!
Alerted chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
This was pefect from the characterisation to the plot, hope to be able to read a Quinn POV from you :)
pratz chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
The most hilarious, wisecracking, witty piece I've read for this theme and ship! Your characterization is so believable they resemble canon, and all the dialogue (especially the inner ones) are on point. Kudos to you, wonderful writer!
Kay-Chaah chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I don't at all regret that I read this instead of studying. Totally worth it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
no, you are awesome! thank you so much for this. :)
mysticmelodies chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
This story is so amazing! Seriously a work of art, I enjoyed this journey thoroughly. So many emotions were going through me as I read this. I hope you are successful with writing Quinn's POV.
nattitude chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Amazing! Excellent writing and accuracy of characters.
VanishPoint chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Perfect!
fanficfreshman chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
this is really really good. even better than the shit Ryan whips up every week for Glee.
K chapter 2 . 12/9/2013