Reviews for Hot Chocolate
duck chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
i loved this chapter! cody was so brave, im so glad he got away from adam! i imagine him and noah as boyfriends too, so youre not alone haha :3
duck chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
this is really good! i noticed a few spelling mistakes and you switch tenses a lot, but everything else is fantastic! i really hope cody gets out of his abusive relationship! hopefully noah will figure out somethings wrong.
nocofan123 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS LIFE
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Oh my god this was absolute perfection I cried. This is am abusive au done RIGHT. You got the mechanics of how toxic relationships work down to a t.
ShadowWriter2199 chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
*choking on tears* this was beautiful omg
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
OMG! I love NoCo, they're so cute, & this story just made me so happy for some reason!
Kutiekat44 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Super cute story I enjoyed the trail off at the end I didn't see any grammar mistakes so great job I loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I love this story!
Jules chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
This fanfiction is nothing short of beautiful. You wrote both parts wonderfully and it had me in tears at the end. Congratulations to you and your writing. Keep writing like this; this fanfiction stood out from most here and that's how I like it. :)
charminq chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Wow, this was amazing. It made me smile, in made me cringe out of fear, it made me giggle, it made me almost cry... you are like the god/goddess of writing. Great job! :D
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is a review for chapter 2. I'd put it there, but I reviewed on the A/N lol.
While this does seem to be a little rushed it almost works given the circumstances. The page breaks split things up in a way that makes it feel like time is just moving fast for Cody. The only thing I wish I had seen more of was the fight between Adam and Cody when he finally decided to leave since that was really the breaking point. However, that's just a small thing. I was also really glad that in the end Cody was standing up for himself. Too often in abuse fics someone else does it for them, and I'm glad that didn't happen here. Anyway, I really enjoyed this fic. I'm glad you finished it.
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Aww...this is really cute. I love that Cody stood up for himself against his abusive boyfriend. And I like the open ending, too; it leaves more to the imagination. This is a pretty good story! Keep writing. :D
OrangeCherryBlossom chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
That was a great ending to this amazing story. I'm so glad it's been updated!
Hot-Chocat chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I love the way this story lays out. You don't over-describe anything, and you leave just enough room for imagination. :)
Mr.Awesome chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Can you make another story like this? I just loved the ending!