Reviews for Prince
Guest chapter 32 . 5/5/2014
Congrats on publishing your book curious to know what it's about
Originaljuan92 chapter 32 . 5/5/2014
Congratulations on getting published.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 32 . 5/4/2014
You will be taking this chapter down when you upload an actual 32nd chapter, right?
GUEST chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Is this fic dead? Because that would be sad:(
Guest chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
Can't wait to read more keep it up
Guest chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
Is the big battle next? So excited to read more!
keko8 chapter 30 . 2/8/2014
Awesome! Great work as always :)
And so many feelings in this two chapters...
Keep it up! :D
Yokoshima-San chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
Great as always again i'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Originaljuan92 chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
Very happy for the update and two no less. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/27/2014
Just finished reading all the chapters and I am loving the story. Can't wait for more to come. Yu/Naoto for the win.
Awesome chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Just finished all the chapters and you have become my favorite author. Can't wait for more chapters. And I will be making an account just to add you to favorite author. So many feels so far!
Pinpon chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
I just finished reading all the chapters and I am loving the story so far. You have become my favorite author and will make an account to add you. So many feels coming from the story, can't wait for more s-links!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Just finished reading all the chapters and really like them. You have officially become my favorite writer and will make an account just to add you. Can't wait to get more updates! Also so many feels from this story can't wait for more social links.
steeltoedsandal chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
Man what a cliff hanger! I really enjoy reading the story from Naoto's perspective. I can't wait for the next chapter.
keko8 chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
Two chapters again!
Can't say I'm happy with Naoto going all alone to the TV world, but considering her personality, I guess it isn't all that out of character... by the way, Tomoe was really cool xD
And this chapter was so intense, the last part I mean...
But yeah! Go Naoto!