Reviews for Bokutachi, Atashitachi
This is weird.
x chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
I've just found out about this fanfiction web recently and there were a few that I liked and this is one of them! It is so funny and yeah it has been already 9 years since your last update but pleaseeee I'm begging you to continue this humorous story!
NadiaMiki chapter 17 . 5/16/2011
oh goshhh! heck I like this story !XD every chapter make me laugh out loud !call me crazy but my family told it :P well thats the compliment, the critic is I kinda dont like the way of the boys talking ha! believe me its too harsh y'know bitch and etc... well, waiting for the next update !
Koatan chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
Haha one of the most funniest chapters so far xD PLEASE UPDATE
Koatan chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
*laughs uncontrollably while rolling on the floor*
Knight Zeromaru chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very funny, I learned a lot in this not really, anyways, Great job
Pensuke chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
It's been over 4 years since you last updated, yet after rereading this again, I really hope that you'll see this comment and know that people are still waiting for your next chapter, hoping to god that you finish this wonderful story.

I forgot how much I loved this, especially chapter 11.

If you do see this, please, can you give us a notice of some sort? I wouldn't mind seeing this finished, even though it's been a really long time.
Risa chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
hey...i like this story a lot so im still waiting even though itz been years since u last updated [ i like this story a lot though so plz update soon! ]
ChocoBanana Parfait chapter 17 . 6/20/2006
puhahahaha..this is wonderfully hilarious..xD

I love the way you wrote's a different style than other it's a refreshing change

wonderful story..xD
Torr chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
nice story.

You really do like your reviews, don't ya. Too bad you don't write more anymore.
ignis chapter 17 . 3/7/2006
I'm still here! Waiting for you to update! PLEASE!I miss you...
ignis chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Come on, Lumi, were still here! Waiting for you to update! PLEASE!
Toonmon chapter 17 . 11/26/2005
Pretty good story. Funny too. Could you please bring us a new chapter soon? It's been more than a year now.
Doogie-rella chapter 17 . 8/27/2005
Hah. Fricking great. This story is awsome. Love it.
Sirenic Griffin chapter 17 . 8/14/2005