Reviews for These Bonds that Form and Break
Gamergirl22 chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
More plz I really like the story plz make more thank you!
Gamergirl22 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
That was so cute that I was crying keep up the good work
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Pretty cool although, I skipped the lemon part since I knew it wasn't important much. AND YASS BELLS, KYO UNDERSTANDS! lol _ Keep the writing coming! ;)
Little Indian Girl chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Wow...just wow. A good wow...but just wow
Kyolover123 chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Talk about a love story! Srry about my sister shes a little (meaning crazy) in the head...( Alice STOP READING OVER MY SHOULDER )
Kyo-the-awsome chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I just read one of your descriptions to your one of your other story's and im srry that when you think of writeing a lemon you feel like a dirty creep but...PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE. WRITE A CHAPTER WITH A LEMON...PLEASE!
Kyo-the-awsome chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE I WANT LIKE 50 CHAPTERS ON THIS THING BEFORE THE SUMMER ENDS THIS IS SO GOOOOOD

Btw i looooove the way you brack the curse just wondering can you do a lemon when they have sex? Btw im 15 ill be sixteen next week (June 11th) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
So sorry we haven't been here (meaning me and kyolover123) but we where grounded (shes still grounded teehee) just keep those updates comin and btw nothing you ever post isnt good enuff your the best writer in the world. (I am not exaderateing)
DemonHeart42 chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Aaah so cute
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
OoO Cute. I think you should maybe add more interaction between the other members and their parents. That'd be quite interesting! Write more, please!
Little Indian Girl chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Awwww...I really don't think anyone is THAT innocent...
DemonHeart42 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
So glad that you're back. Love the concept of the chapter and I'm thrilled to know what happens next.
fireworks1820 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
I've missed this story! Please try to update soon! 3
maya chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
yay your back, but really that's how their going to break the curse that's... awkward 0.o
love the story though keep writing.
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
. I don't blame you! School's been in my way too.
Woah! Unique way to break the curse! (I ain't complaining) Can't wait to see what happens next! :D