Reviews for Taking Care of You (Is Not Easy to Do) - slash
LovesDragons chapter 6 . 1/24
Good story. Dori is such a terrible liar, and this is like that Shakespeare play where there are twins and everyone's mistaking one for the other and it's all a GIANT misunderstanding. No one will cry if Dain dies.
hermonine chapter 6 . 1/22
Great story, update soon!
Cookiefan571 chapter 6 . 1/3
It felt like a filler chapter. It's a nice plot so far but it's gone fairly slow.
KKK3 chapter 6 . 1/3
Love it!
Twitch101 chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Can't wait for more! :) this is a great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I hope that you continue. If not, best of luck!
SherlockedinStohess chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I recently got into the Hobbit fandom again, and I don't know if you remember me (I left a lot of reviews on your Hiding, Hiding story) and I just want you to know this story is really good and I really hope you get back into the fandom like I did so you can finish this story because it is really good :3
Saz chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Please update
Athena Silverwolf chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Oh, do keep writing please! I'm really enjoying this!
Stormbirdie chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
This is lovely- and I love the way you've written it. Please update this soon!
Ania24 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
I absolutely love this story! I'm curious as to how long Bilbo will get away with his disguise, and how long the others will be able to keep this from Thorin. I almost feel sorry for Dain once Thorin finds out...almost.
I noticed that you've updated the gen version a couple more times, so I hope that you'll get back to this one soon. Please update this one soon! I'm on pins & needles to find out what happens next!
hpjlover chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
This book is amazing! Seriosuly this plot is unlike anything I've read before its great I cn't wait to see what happens I'm on the edge of my seat this story is extremely well written, the characters are amazingly accurate and the plot is so intriguing its so so good. I really love the thilbo in this story thorn feeling so guilty about the gold sickness and turning Bilbo away is so adorable I can't even its so so cute and how bilbo feels overwhelmed by his friends "betraying him" is so accurate and sad but also touching in a weird way. I love how clever you made bilbo its really accurate I love it you're a great author keep up the amazing work PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
love it so far, look forward to more :D
Pucaroo chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
loved it, can't wait to read more and see Bilbo as a dwarf :D
DestinyReid chapter 6 . 2/1/2014