Reviews for Taking Care of You (Is Not Easy to Do) - slash
reodavle chapter 6 . 8/12
Will there be more? Please please update. TT
Need. More. Moooooooaaaarre!

I so love it btw. :)
Why aren't you updating anymore.. Please please don't abandon this fic and the general one.. You'r writing is awesome! Please update soon!
reader chapter 6 . 5/17
So... are you going to update soon?
5fanficlover5 chapter 6 . 5/7
SOOOOOO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY A LOT! LLOL HHOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Please do continue your story, I know it's been a while but it is absolutely brilliant
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/30
Dain doesn't sound like a very good family member. Wanting to kill poor Bilbo and basically ordering the healers to let one of the Durin brothers die if they couldn't save them both. Oooh Balin is NOT going to be happy and neither is Thorin. Dain has a LOT to answer for.
christine.golden.716 chapter 6 . 3/8
Great story! Do you plan on finishing it or perhaps you've posted it elsewhere?
LovesDragons chapter 6 . 1/24
Good story. Dori is such a terrible liar, and this is like that Shakespeare play where there are twins and everyone's mistaking one for the other and it's all a GIANT misunderstanding. No one will cry if Dain dies.
hermonine chapter 6 . 1/22
Great story, update soon!
Cookiefan571 chapter 6 . 1/3
It felt like a filler chapter. It's a nice plot so far but it's gone fairly slow.
KKK3 chapter 6 . 1/3
Love it!
Twitch101 chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Can't wait for more! :) this is a great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I hope that you continue. If not, best of luck!
SherlockedinStohess chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I recently got into the Hobbit fandom again, and I don't know if you remember me (I left a lot of reviews on your Hiding, Hiding story) and I just want you to know this story is really good and I really hope you get back into the fandom like I did so you can finish this story because it is really good :3
Saz chapter 6 . 5/2/2014