Reviews for The Wolf in me
SashaLikaMusica chapter 1 . 1/16
HA I didn't know I needed this but apparently I do lol
Super Saiyan mystic Blue Gohan chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
Why do I feel like Beck is a Vampire?
Your business chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
Someone help me
Your business chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
JFC
LionGuard1010 chapter 28 . 8/24/2017
I really enjoyed this story!
LionGuard1010 chapter 25 . 8/24/2017
Didn't see that coming. Great story!
LionGuard1010 chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
Nice! Can't wait for the remaining chapters!
LionGuard1010 chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
Yes! She's a werewolf! A very powerful one in fact. Now I can read peacefully. xD
LionGuard1010 chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
I'm super in love with this story! I'm hoping that the way to save her is to turn her into a werewolf, but that's not going to happen... right? I don't know, I'll see in the next chapter! :D
LionGuard1010 chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
Ok, so I'm REALLY enjoying this story so much, even this was created about 3 or 4 years ago. xD Can't wait for the next chapters!
No.1tomboy chapter 17 . 7/30/2017
I absolutely love this fanfic and how well I brought it together and theend was so good I just loved everything in this fanfic
Mr. Inhibitor chapter 28 . 7/2/2017
Can't go through your stories without reviewing this one. This was a good intergreation of old folklore into Jori and it made for a very surprising read. Got nervous for the characters in ways that felt different than before, a different kind of villain, and it was a good ride.
kuraitja chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
there is a sentence where you said tori purposely sat as far away as she could from the latina.
jade is not latina, so that sentence makes no sense.
anonomous chapter 29 . 6/11/2017
good story
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2017
While the story and plot are every interesting the grammar can be improved. Try using a grammar checking website. And use stronger verbs. Like instead of and got between use and shuffled between. Just stuff like that. Over all it was a great story.