Reviews for The Wolf in me
anonomous chapter 29 . 6/11/2017
good story
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2017
While the story and plot are every interesting the grammar can be improved. Try using a grammar checking website. And use stronger verbs. Like instead of and got between use and shuffled between. Just stuff like that. Over all it was a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Beautiful story! Love the wolf
Continue2Breathe chapter 11 . 2/28/2016
did you know chapter eleven doesn't show
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Why is Tori's dad part of the attack, he's human? Isn't that just a tad dangerous?
SpencerAyden2013 chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
I love this story.
YuriZuki chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
That's really funny.
TaniadaSilva chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Your story was an amazing read!
biteaddict93 chapter 29 . 10/12/2014
Why am I reading this!? Again!? Because I fuckin love it! I don't think I've reviewed your story, sorry,or I think I did.. Idk... but man keep up the good readins :D
KatieBlack129 chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Jori feelss! They kicked some serious vampire ass, though I fear he'll come back to bite theirs... Well, guess I'll find out when I read more... Tomorrow though
KatieBlack129 chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Am I in love with this story, I can't stop reading it, but I gotta get some sleep. This plot is so damn good, honeslty, people who think of these kind of stories should be considered geniouses or something.
merrrr-rawrrrr chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
this was great loved the ending :)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
This was the best fanfic I've ever read
SirenWrage chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Although I like where you went with Jade becoming a werewolf, I'm sorta stuck wondering what would've played out if she turned into a camp instead. Kind of like complete opposites but they love eachother so it could've been interesting lol. But in a way I'm glad she's finding out more about her history and stuff.
SirenWrage chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
A lil bit of ambush action is always good. :)
764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »