Reviews for In The Midst Of My Uncertainty
Beautifully written, smutty and loving, i enjoyed it very much:)
maryself25 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This was amazing, very we'll written. Keep up the good work!
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
BY THE GODS.

Benedic mihi Pater, quia peccavi... (As you can see, I do wander between two faiths too haha)

It was beautiful ! I love your style, it's so... poetic yet raw and your depiction of Athelstan's thoughts is just amazing... This is the first Viking fic I read even if I had been watching this series since the beginning because I was afraid people would misrepresent it but I'm so glad I decided to read yours, because it's absolutely perfect ! It was deep too (no pun intented), with questions about love, family, faith, sin, trust...
Thank you for this masterpiece (and for making me laugh because thinking of Floki with men is hilarious yet strangely cute... After all, he's been the first to ask another man to join him and Helga in the show XD) !
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I loved the one shot. Makes me think it would be funny if Lagertha and Ragnar to gang up on him or Lagertha tricking him. Hope to see more writing of this paring! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Loved this. Id love to read more!
Camila Reiry chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
OMG! SO hot!
nsam85 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I absolutely love this story, great job!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ugh! I just got introduced to this show and I'm dying over this pairing. I thank your buds for making you write this. Too good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awesome one-shot. :D
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Funny how the coupling makes more sense than any other coupling for the priest...good job!
fightandgiggle chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
god I REALLY loved this...good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
En fran├žais please !
Kittryn chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Perfect filler while waiting for the series to complete! Can't wait for longer stories. Shall be awesome.
betweenlovelines chapter 1 . 4/10/2013