Reviews for Snowmen
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
Excellent story. Hope to read many more by you.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
This is a great story. It shows that there will always be people who, though they have some measure of talent andconcontribution to make- still seek to TAKE what they have yet to earn. And the other end of human nature... Not give the last full measure of devotion to the greater Good. Beautifully written to illustrate the Good vs Evil.
Thank you for the effort required to get a story up on the site!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
I feel the friendship! Need more! Jim and Mccoy and Spock friendship FTW!

Great story and progression! Keep posting! _
Snorty1 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Keep up the great work. I am excited to see how this story plays out.
ladybrit chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
I just read the latest 4 chapters. Some fairly intense emotional stuff going on. I think Spock may have something in mind for Rallon and McCoy has his suspicions as to what it is. Just my feeling anyway.
Milton Perry chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
One heroic act deserves another heroic act in return. I am so glad they agreed upon performing Rallon's complete reconvaslescence including rehabilitation omboard the Enterprise. I would definitely wish for a speedy and full recovery in some comforting surrondings where I feel more or less at home if I was concerned, anyway.
Snorty1 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Excellent update will await more.
ladybrit chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Spock has figured out how Bebram orchestrated the events that led to Rallon and himself being stranded. Nice to see how all the other officers are backing Spock up. The softer/human side of Spock come through as he uses his telepathic abilities to try to calm Rallon.
Very enjoyable story exploring the emotions of the main characters. keep writing.
Snorty1 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Good story looking forward to the next posting.
Milton Perry chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Tremendeous tale. I am touched by the way the crew interacts showing so much understanding and affection standing by each other as one. The way you depicted Spock's experience of the terribly heroic rescue expedition felt claustophobically real and threatening. Very well done. I cherished the moment when Kirk sensed Spock's susurration in the back of his mind. Wonderful.
ladybrit chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I am enjoying following this story. Can't wait to see how it turns out. H
ladybrit chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Great story so far Scottea. The scenes you describe are very believable and I am looking forward to more chapters.