Reviews for Pregnant
Crystal089 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Well, there's definitely no reason for you to have stopped writing this! Please continue!
iloveamypondxx chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
I need more of this! It's AMAZING! I love it!
Mystique84 chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
omfg, I need the next chapter of this, Finally, a story I like Clara in and I need more of cute Doctor and River stuff!
TimeLordOf221B chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Amazing! I need more ASAP! Absolutely brilliant!
PhoebePond chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Aww this is brilliant!
Crystal chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
PLEASE update!
Yowzah-Shamy chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Please, continue this... I love it! perfect and beautiful! I LOVE IT! keep up the good and brilliant work here :)
Aramina16 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
In response to your Tumblr question...distractions are always fun... :) BTW Love your tumblr and this story is cute too!
ALLY chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
I 3 3 your chapters! i cant wait for the next one! u should include strax too, thanks for posting, do u have an approximate dat for when the next one will be posted? thanks again
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Come out with the next chapter faster!
Befham chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Interesting start, especially RIver's first reaction to the pregnancy. Looking forward to more.
clairepond chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
this is amazing very cool cant wait for the next chapter
Ruby chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Amazing! Please, continue!
clarariveramy chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
This is amazing! I love how you write for the characters so realistically, and preggers River is hilarious!
Awesome job! :D
Ending-Daley chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
So for some reason I couldn't review this morning. But I'm back (albeit a number of hours later and under guest) apparently, I have already reviewed this chapter, but by my knowledge I haven't.
So here it is.
This chapter was fantastic, well written and I was sucked in the entire time. Your portrayal of Artie was adorable and his interest in River came across really well.
You write children brilliantly and now adventure calls! :)
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »