Reviews for Pregnant
Timelady Alice chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
So good! You are amazing. Perfect meeting of Clara and River btw. So sweet. Very excited to see how this all turns out!
SongandPond chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Beautiful as usual.

I can't wait to see his reaction!
SongandPond chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Great as usual!
MayFairy chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
This is brilliant! You them all perfectly, I can't wait to see how this goes! :D
Humus and Peeta chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Cute! Love Clara and River togheter! Great idea! Also love the fluff between the Doctor and River 3
Keep up the great work
Miyu Hinamori chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Damn. Two chapters with the Doctor and he still doesn't know. I don't know if I should be dissapointed or excited for the build-up but I guess you made up for that with your double chapter update. Very in-character, except for that bit with River but she is hormonal and if she had been truly angry with him, she would've reacted in the same way, so yeah very in-character. I don't think Sexy dislikes Clara very much, it's just that she didn't open up for Clara that time with Merry because she doesn't have a key. If she does indeed dislike her, then I think it's more of being annoyed with her, because Clara's impossible.
Corr5092 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
yes...tell the doctor!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
HOW SHES GONNA TELL HIM I WANNA KNOW
almightycrouton chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Thanks for the quick update, you write River very well. I feel the next installment is going to be a doozy!
SongandPond chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Oh I love it! Her realization that she truly wanted the baby, the baby we all know and love as little Freya.
Humus and Peeta chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Really good. I like it! I can't wait to see the Doctor's reaction
Corr5092 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
i love timebaby fics...please dont have her give it up
almightycrouton chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Lovely writing! Can't wait to read more :)
Isa-Just-Me chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
YEEEY SHE'S PREGNANT THAT'S ADORABLE! but... how she's telling the doctor that?
deeavali2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow , just wow. I loved your story and not just this one, all of them .Please, write more stories like this one.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »