Reviews for Pregnant
Wall With A Fez chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
This is really lovely to read. I'm really enjoying it. Love Wall x
steelneena chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
RNJ12 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
bsdjdfbjkdbsaj;kdbnjadnbJ ! I LOVE THIS ... a bit too much ... there is not enough doctor/river in the show :)
Secretary-Bess-McCord chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I love it so far. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Corr5092 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
poor doctor lol
Professor Alice Song chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Aww this is so sweet!
Timelady Alice chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
So good! You are amazing. Perfect meeting of Clara and River btw. So sweet. Very excited to see how this all turns out!
grifterandthief chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Beautiful as usual.

I can't wait to see his reaction!
grifterandthief chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Great as usual!
MayFairy chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
This is brilliant! You them all perfectly, I can't wait to see how this goes! :D
Humus and Peeta chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Cute! Love Clara and River togheter! Great idea! Also love the fluff between the Doctor and River 3
Keep up the great work
Miyu Hinamori chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Damn. Two chapters with the Doctor and he still doesn't know. I don't know if I should be dissapointed or excited for the build-up but I guess you made up for that with your double chapter update. Very in-character, except for that bit with River but she is hormonal and if she had been truly angry with him, she would've reacted in the same way, so yeah very in-character. I don't think Sexy dislikes Clara very much, it's just that she didn't open up for Clara that time with Merry because she doesn't have a key. If she does indeed dislike her, then I think it's more of being annoyed with her, because Clara's impossible.
Corr5092 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
yes...tell the doctor!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
almightycrouton chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Thanks for the quick update, you write River very well. I feel the next installment is going to be a doozy!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »