Reviews for An Adventure With Pioneers
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
How strange, I thought of ruthenium these days. But, wow, did I read right? The pirates are going to cross América in a ship with wheels? Oh, wait, they splitted to find gold, but still it's a very interesting concept,and you're using the Albino Pirate, I remember him in the film, he was crazy (it shows with his dream, hehe). I found one thing, you placed the last linebreaker a paragraph above (at "sticking his head..."). Keep going!
ida4444 chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I knew she'd go with them! But I also thought that Albino Pirate might instead stay in Blue Mud with Jenny and Beatrice. But this is nice too!

And it's wonderful that Marvin is sticking around. I do enjoy him so.

I enjoyed this story and I look forward to the adventures to come!
chill13 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
That's quite a bit of incredible action in one chapter! Loved the Pirates sticking up for Albino. After losing him, TWICE, and searching for him for over a month they aren't about to let a few bandits get at him.

Wow! The President! Didn't expect him to show up. That's big.

Kinda feel sorry for Jennifer and Beatrice. What are they going to do now that their father and uncle are clearly going to jail? I sure wouldn't want anything to do with a father like that.

Aw. Only one chapter left? That makes me sad. It's such a great story I hate to see it end.
ida4444 chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
It wasn't sloppy. Maybe a little rushed, if anything. I expect some big things to come from the next chapter, with how much you're hyping it up. Hopefully, there'll be some major butt-kicking. :)
chill13 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
WHOA! Didn't expect THAT! I mean I did expect some trouble when father showed up but I didn't expect him to be a bad guy!

Poor Albino, thinking that it's his fault the town's in danger when all along he's been helping. And now that he's gone without a word to anyone Jenny's father can say anything about him that he likes. they'll think he's gone and abandoned them.

Again, very anxious for the next chapter.
ida4444 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
They were so close! Anyway, I think I know what's going on with Jennifer and Beatrice's father now (I can't say I saw that coming, although perhaps I should have). All I'm hung up on is the reason(s) behind it.

A bit of a short chapter, but it does further the plot and it was nice to see what the other pirates were up to.
ida4444 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013

How dare you stop it there! What on earth could that mean? Is her father evil? Is he a part of the Illuminati? Maybe he's not even her father!

On the other hand, I enjoyed the parts with Jenny and Albino Pirate. They're kind of sweet together. Unless you're not going to pair them off. In which case, I revoke my statement.
ida4444 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
That was quite a cliffhanger you had there. But it was a good place to stop it, I agree.

Jenny is becoming a better character and she's actually growing on me a bit. You did a good job with her.
chill13 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
See? I told you you could make her likable! You've done very well moving us from wanting to slap her to actively liking her in one chapter. And it's totally believable. Nice to see her and Albino getting along. Anyone else might have been wary of her sudden friendship considering how she's treated him in the past. But not him.

Watching her struggle in pirate class was pretty funny.

A MONTH? He's been away from the boat a whole month? My goodness, I hope his friends haven't given up on him. They wouldn't of course. But that's a long time for a friend to be lost.
ida4444 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
You're right. I did like this. Finally Jackson's down a few men and Jennifer is warming up to Albino Pirate. Things are looking good. But that probably won't last long, will it?
ida4444 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Vengeance, here we come. Sounds exciting!

Maybe this is weird, but I think Marvin and Polly would make a great animal couple whenever they meet. That is, if they meet.
ida4444 chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Turning an Old West town into a crew of pirates...

I like it. Now let's hope Albino Pirate hasn't bitten off more than he can chew.
ida4444 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I know I've seen Blazing Saddles. I just don't remember anything about it. I guess I'll just have to be surprised.

I have a feeling that Jennifer is going to get herself into some kind of trouble. And then Albino Pirate will have to go and save the day! That would be fun. And it may even end Jennifer's hatred towards him.
ida4444 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I have never wanted an animal from a story so bad. That bison is awesome.

Anywho, glad to see another chapter. This one was particularly funny. Do you know how hard it is not to laugh while reading your stories at your grandparents' house? Very. I barely made it.
ida4444 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Vell, dear A, you did very vell on dis. And I'm going to be talking like dis for a very long vile.

But I'll type normal for now. Now usually all those phonetics would annoy me, but I realized something. This story is meant to be funny, so the overuse of the sounding out a German accent actually contributes to that.

Overall, I like how the story is progressing. Keep doing whatever it is you do.