Reviews for To break the cycle
puppyred2006 chapter 47 . 19h
cri

such a good story
RyleAdrienne chapter 47 . 5/21
It is a truly bitter end for Zokar. This book is a beautiful masterpiece forever I'll remember. This book is not much of a romance, but it was about the life of Zokar, and his thoughts for the world and of the world, how he faced so many things but still stood up strong. How he died Loyal been with his name tainted to the Fire Nation. I salute him
jonathansolis240 chapter 47 . 5/15
I hate that you killed him off for me it ruined the story made a great story terrible i wanted zokar to win
and change the ending to to the story instead you went with a somewhat canon ending i am honstly kinda disapointed i was hoping for better you could at least have made a alternate ending.
McLoggernaut chapter 47 . 5/9
Amazingly well written; an excellent anti-avatar character with well thoughout arguments, and I found the ending to be greatly fitting for Zokar. Thank you for writing this :)
jarrahbander chapter 47 . 4/30
Amazing and realistic this story is beautiful
Dragon Country chapter 47 . 4/18
This was an excellent read and well worth the time I had to read it.
KWAZARONLY chapter 47 . 2/21
О чем вообще фанфик? В чем смысл перерисовать оригинальную историю с добавлением одного персонажа в качестве декорации? Бред полный.
It's possibly thé best story I have ever read. Thé ending is satisfying although personaly I think Azula should die as Fire Lord. Die for her crown so to say. I would read such a story again. Shame such gemstones are rare find
RogueJMS chapter 47 . 12/28/2020
Amazing story!
Sylphi chapter 47 . 12/18/2020
*inexplicable screeching*
Pretty much how I felt after completing the story.
I loved and hated the story tbh. It is well written and truly a work that feels alive. The issue I have is the end our MC gets. Can't really say I expected it to be good or anything but it did leave me in tears with a bitter taste. I really hoped he could he happy in the end.
Also seeing the [ ] pairing, kind of hoped it would be a happy one.

So all in all, it is defiantly a story I could recommend to people, if only they are more resistant to somewhat bittersweet endings then me.
TheAussieRogue chapter 47 . 10/16/2020
Best bloody story I have ever read! 1600 stories and think this is the best one! made me go into tears!
M.Cain chapter 4 . 8/28/2020
hey man good story but can you chill with the religious stuff
A Petty Theif chapter 11 . 8/16/2020
This whole story reminds me of dark souls. The mc reminds me of gwyndoline and the name ash... do I need to say anything about that? He is also making a knight order. Not surr if its on perpose but I love it.
SensianZ chapter 47 . 8/14/2020
Perfect
Weirpellet chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
Uncanny. The way he's written and how his own family views him makes it sound like Zokar is a sleeping slasher movie antagonist waiting to happen