Reviews for Confession
crimeshowfanatic15 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
great!
akratz01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh my god. So i read this somewhere and i meant to favorite so i could reread it later and I didn't. I just spent the last hour trying to find it again and I finally did and I'm so happy I did and by the way I love this so much
hellishrose chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Loved this one shot. You can really see Ziva exposed and raw. The entire story is so full of emotion
riza chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
one word... awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was perfect!
Bella P chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Perfection. When I read your stories, I can see Tony and Ziva. I can hear them. The image you provide is crystal and voice is spot-on. Welcome back!
kw chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
OMG...OMG...OMG...Please send this to the writers...sooooooo gooooooood !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I...wow ...this is AMAZING!
brightblue chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
LOVE this. Just what I needed to read...so glad you're back! :-)
NCISgurl805 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh. My. God. No more tonight. Crying to much. Thanks for writing! Loved it. :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Powerful and well-written.
Phlanges1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love this story. It is the perfect scenario for the ending of the episode. I love how Tony fought and did not back down until he got an answer. I also love how Ziva felt horrible for betraying Tony AGAIN! Geez how much can one guy take? Thank you for this and I'm so glad you are back!
MickySue chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Ah, that was great! I just knew that that moment wold spark some great fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I was like :o
Ceetee chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I really hope Tony is angry over this in the next episode, they talked about trust and not having secrets between them considering what happened last time, and Ziva goes and does that? It really better not be just swept under the rug...I get the feeling we are gonna see them already overseas and communicating though.

I loved your one-shot, it was perfect. Is it depressing that I wanted to see more arguement/angst? good job either way