Reviews for Z Reborn
Plasmic chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Nice chapter, had fun catching up on the ones i missed. Quick question, whats the power ranking of the saiyan's from strongest to weakest?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
I wonder who's gonna get their ass handed to them in the battle for miari's heart- although I think her mother is gonna get a tongue lashing from her daughter lol
ArmyWife22079 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
And here I thought yamcha could catch a break and find a nice female. I hope yamcha-Kun will at least uphold miari's honor if vegeta hurts her again. Although I do want the citrus content! For all of them if I missed any- was there one edited out of the goku/vega scene?
My email is foxylilmpwife . I swear if anyone not authorized to use that email starts spamming me there will be hell to pay!
Plasmic chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Finally! Been ages great chapter
Update soon

Strife99 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Vegeta is Jerk treating Mirai like an object than a person, then again it wouldn't be Vegeta if he wasn't arrogant.
I like the Mirai & Yamcha pairing keep it up
maxridelover chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
now they're in trouble!
maxridelover chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
haha poor vegeta!
guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
First, I love this series, I've stayed up reading it. Love Yamucha and Miria paring. Vegeta is just an arrogant jerk. I noticed no mention was made if Mirai returning the bite mark. Hmm.
Plasmic chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Ohhh just realised your story is M rated. Thats why i never see it on the main dbz page
ArmyWife22079 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
i really like the twist of turning all the Z crew into Sayians, i havent seen that before. and i also like the Idea of Yamcha having a larger role in the series and having a defenitive pairing. for some reason the whole "Mari/Veg" dosnt sit well with me, but the Yam/Mar does. and its not the age thing either- one of my favorate pairings is Pan/trunks in canon (i hate GT though with a passion so i usually just mold pan off of the end of Z version). Then again i never really liked veggie as a charicter either.

love the series cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Sweet and Funny LOL! Keep making more.
Plasmic chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Kool update soon
maxridelover chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
big mistake to get into it with two men!
Cho Tamazaki chapter 7 . 6/7/2013