Reviews for Escapades In Red
Nomurai chapter 13 . 12m ago
This fanfiction is brilliant. How in the world have I not found this before?

Though out of curiosity, do you participate in parkour? The way you describe it seems like you do though admittedly, excellent writers can weave tales and how-to's into life.
Hime-Sayu chapter 61 . 4h ago
Yay! Another A chapter! I love it! I'm so happy you covered Sherlock in drag lol, and I LOVE drunk!Sherlock and Ruby! Always such a kick! I hope she returns to her lovely red hair soon!

Much love!
Amelia chapter 61 . 4/19
Hahaha I love Ruby's fetish for drag queens and Sherlock's little moment after Ruby kissed his cheek. SHRUBY FOREVER. Amazingly awesome except Sherlock's drunk voice and dialogue didn't really feel right or realistic. BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER STILL.
Kat7CA chapter 61 . 4/18
This was just delightfully awesome. I think this has just become my favourite chapter… Yep it's my favourite! :)
I can't wait for more! Next week can't come soon enough! :)
Readergirl99 chapter 61 . 4/18
Harry Potter, Lady Gaga, Shreck... the amount of references you made in this chapter was amazing! :)
Miss Guest chapter 61 . 4/18
I'm going to guess Strip Poker. It sounds like something she would try to do while drunk
bored411 chapter 61 . 4/18
ahaha XD awesome chapter! i loved the drag queen bit and the whole drunk thing at the end. and i'm super curious as to what they're going to play, so please update this again soon! i also want to see when this mysterious killer is coming back and what he'll do next ;)
HappinessIsaWarmSociopath chapter 61 . 4/17
Oh dear god, I seriously nearly pissed myself laughing. Sherlock in drag is hilarious, though I disagree that he makes a prettier lady than Ruby. Those strong features just wouldn't suit a female face. Sorry, Shirley! Anyway, I'm kind of dying from the suspense here, so I hope you post on Friday!
Haha oh Shirley. I liked how it wasn't a awkward reunion but a quick jump back to working together. It looks like Sherlock is starting to be more affected by Ruby. I adore your specials but love that the story is moving along. I definitely wouldn't mind a special after this case.

As for the game, I guess Battleship or Candyland. Haha I have no clue.
flaming-amber chapter 61 . 4/17
Awww. The Shuby romance endures. It's in the daily moments that they really shine anyway. The camaraderie is adorkable. I could not believe that you would go down this particular oath but the very image of Sherlock as a drag queen has forever been seared into my minds eye - and now you have brought Shirley even for potency by giving her a little arc.

Although I do not think Sherlock would make a prettier girl than Ruby. Hahaha he'd be striking but not pretty.

I wish you luck on your worldly endeavors. So long as you don't forget us.

This chapter sounded so much like an epilogue that I had to remind myself that no conclusion has bee reached.

I love this coupling so damn hard and I really wish that Sherlock would get over his non-sexuality and get it with Ruby. You could of course throw in a real contender for her affections - so far, no one is even in the running.

Girl deserves to be wooed and Sherlock needs to pay for his many crimes against womanity for being so gorgeous and yet so inaccessible!
Beth chapter 61 . 4/17
I was so hoping for a nice juicy Sherlock in drag scene with him singing Marilyn Monroe or Judy Garland or something! When you get back to specials, that must be one of them! Such a funny image! I love the lack of awkwardness - it's nice things were sort of normal between Ruby and Sherlock. I can't wait to find out what game they are playing! I was thinking strip poker, but they've been practically naked together before, but now with their mutual attraction (even if Sherlock tries to deny it) out in the open, I imagine things would be different. Write more soon please!
OMG, Sherlock as a drag queen and drunk in the same chapter, I love you soooo much XD
This made my week
Loveless Red chapter 61 . 4/17
Is it Twister?
FieryStars chapter 61 . 4/17
I'm so glad you updated! I can't wait to see the next chapter, I'm really enjoying this.
FieryStars chapter 60 . 4/17
This might have been the most difficult chapter in FanFiction I've ever read. It was so tense and embarrassing ugh. But it was good too! I think.. since you've been doing specials I would like to see some more!