Reviews for Escapades In Red
something526 chapter 41 . 7/9
I love your story so far, cannot wait to read the rest of it! Perhaps if you read this review, can you PM me the Martin Freeman transcript? I would love to see what his reply was to your question.
GuessWHO chapter 1 . 6/6
I find your work phantasmagorical.
ASDJFKBLSJDF chapter 35 . 6/2
Ermagersh! You wrote this sooo well. It can't have been easy, and I adore how well you wrote Sherlock. It was definitely amusing to see him thrown off his game.
mrs-landers chapter 78 . 5/14
Wow oh wow! I just found this story and took me a week to get through it. You did such an amazing job with it, it's absolutely show-worthy! Your writing skills for Sherlock and Mycroft are beyond what I could have imagined. I am saddened to see that it's not complete and hasn't been updated in over a year. I hope that someday you'll make your way back to this and finish it. Thank you for the distraction!
Maddy1301 chapter 78 . 5/9
Brilliant, as usual. ;) this is the first time I have reviewed so I appologise! Omg best FanFiction I have ever read! So well written, descriptive, realistic... Everything I adore in a good fanfic, you have some serious talent! Keep going, it's fantastic! And yes I've seen the interview where Benedict talks about "see with Sherlock" it's hilarious XD buuuuut I was wondering if I could have a little Mary/John having a chat/dinner chapter somewhere soon because I love
that ;)
Good luck, and I will be there till the end and from now on I will review every chapter... Hopefully :)

Kind regards,
Maddy1301
TheUrbanBookworm chapter 64 . 4/30
I've been reading this for hours, and I have fallen in love with this. One thing, though, Sherlock's emotional capacity is not as bad as you make it out to seem. But this is brilliant, man. I don't think I'll ever be able to read any other fanfic again, because nothing can reach the standards of this masterpiece.
I KNEW IT! I FIGURED IT OUT AROUND THE TIME SHERLOCK SAID HE DID! IM SO VERY PROUD OF MYSELF!
besides that... OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS STORY IS BRILLAINT! YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND IF I MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE I SWEAR I WILL MARRY YOU ON THE SPOT.

Also... my name is Ruby and you dont see that name often in stories so this adds an extra plus to my pleasure of reading such an amazing story... XD
Alright thats it!
Dont think i didnt see Mycroft's reference to Loki... also their whole chat reminded me strongly of Pride and Prejudice... Elizabeths conversation with the pompous bitch Mr. Darcy calls an aunt. In the end i approve tlstrongly of this chapter.
OMG PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN OVER A YEARRRRRRRRR
KnightOwl247 chapter 26 . 4/16
Do I vspy a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference? I believe I do.
MirrorShard chapter 17 . 4/13
Oh. Wow. I'm getting more and more impressed with the story by the minute. I absolutely love Leo (and I have the suspicion that means he's going to be revealed as one of Moriarty's guys who's only manipulating her later in the game because that's what typically happens with characters I like - but I'm still holding out hope!)! Not that I condone what he does, but I really like how you give the criminals more dimension, who being a drug dealer doesn't mean you condone rape etc. Besides I see the potential in Leo as a character: He can probably cause a lot of trouble for Ruby but he can also really come in handy. Me likes :)

The dynamic between her and Sherlock is very enjoyable too and I really think you're doing a good job of writing the nightmarishly complicated Holmes brothers! Especially since this goes in the direction of a Sherlock romance, that's not an easy thing to pull of but so far you're doing really great. Now excuse me, I need to go to bed. And read the next chapter. Not necessarily in that order.

xx ReRe
Alexmae chapter 78 . 3/28
I truly hope that you find the will to continue with this story some day, I have been shamefully obsessed with it and it is now 5am in the morning - I have been reading for several hours now.

Thanks for creating such a great story, I honestly don't think I'll find another as well scripted and thought out.
ka24601 chapter 78 . 3/6
Hands down the best fanfic and overall story I have ever read! Your writing is incredibly witty and engaging. Ruby's character is lovely and your characterisation of all the other characters is remarkably on point as well. It was a pleasure reading the development of Sherlock and Ruby's relationship, along with your thrilling and well concocted cases! I wish you all the best in the future, especially in the writing department since you are truly gifted. You probably won't update this story again which is a shame but maybe you are still reading all the rave reviews you are receiving!
vicky271 chapter 78 . 3/5
This is truly an amazing story. The cases are amazing. You've managed to portray the character of Sherlock flawlessly! Your attention to detail and you writing style's breathless! The best Sherlock story by far.
My only suggestions are: The character of Ruby, while unique, is not as 3D as preferred. In addition, some of her dialogue could be improved upon. Sometimes, there's an overuse and unnecessary attention to detail not otherwise needed.

Besides that, great effort and AMAZING story I hope you continue it someday!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 78 . 2/29
Okay I'm serious... Best OC Sherlock story I've ever read! It even might be the best Sherlock story ever as well! Brilliantly written and I've been captivated since the first chapter! Ruby is such a complex character and I loved reading her character develop more and more each chapter. The relationship she has with Sherlock is also a true brilliance. From meer aquintince to "lovers" I loved the pace in which you wrote the escalation of their relationship. It was perfectly paced and suited the torrent and intensity of the story. :-)

Truly a magnificent read. I've adored reading it and hope one day there will be more wonderful chapters to read. Thank you so much for sharing this gem of a story! I enjoyed it immensely! :-)

Maddy