Reviews for Escapades In Red
Sadness chapter 78 . 10/3
May I just say how much I absolutely love your story. Cause I really do, and I know that tons of other people love this too. So please please please update it just occurred to me the last time you updated was in February. PLEASE UPDATE THE FEELZ ARE RIPPING ME APART
Marie chapter 10 . 10/1
She is a bit of a Mary Sue, but I'm hooked!
I like your writing so far! :)
Fan chapter 78 . 9/25
Wow. Mind blown. No one has written Sherlock so in character while juggling the task of creating a realistic (and admirable) OC. I cannot wait to read what you have in store for us. I know many authors' "fire" dim when their story runs this long, but I honestly hope you can finish it. If anything, it is an honor itself in reading these 78 chapters - but I (and I think many of us) are selfish and curious and wish to know what happens once Ruby discovers the truth (/if this is following the 3rd season arc, does that mean Ruby might have the possibility of meaning Sherlock's parents?!). Thank you :)
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 78 . 9/24
Aaaaahhhhhhhh! I loved this!
jaz7 chapter 78 . 9/16
Cant wait until you update again love your story!
Rarara chapter 78 . 9/14
This is beautiful seriously, I am amazed. Holy crap please write more
KayleeRayne chapter 1 . 9/2
I really really hope you haven't abandoned this story! :(( I miss it. I've been eagerly awaiting more chapters. Please don't abandon this! It's too good to leave it unfinished!
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 78 . 8/29
-Jayla Fire Gal
alueira chapter 78 . 8/28
I'm dyiiiiiiing over here. Please please post the next chapter when you can! I can't handle the not knowing! I love your writing style and I may have to go back and re-read the whole story again so that I can get through this withdrawal :P
Brielle Marie chapter 78 . 8/27
I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms... Help me! 3 I love this story and the entire story structure! The way you write is very professional and it makes me quite happy lol :) thank you! Update soon please!
dorkycorky88 chapter 3 . 8/20
I was hoping you would show how they met for this first time! This was pretty intense. I love that Sherlock figured out she was undercover at the end. Should be interesting if he remembers her.
What kind of braces does Ruby have?
Samantha Drake chapter 19 . 8/17
are you ever going to update again? :(
littlesnipper chapter 77 . 8/10
AHHHH, I am soooo happy they are FINALLY TOGETHER. Before this story I had alwayssssss been a Shirene shipper, but this story, man I'm totally on this Shiby ship!. lol Anyway this is one of the best written Sherlock story I have the pleasure to read. And this chapter do not disappoint for we finally see one of those rare moment where all of Sherlock's walls are down. So keep up the good work and please please please update, it has been almost half a year.
I bailed on a friend today to read this. It was worth It :p Please don't stop writing... might have to go out a socialise. Love Fi x
1,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »