Reviews for Escapades In Red
jhopayy chapter 35 . 7/19
That. Was. Incredible. AND YES, you kept him so well in character that it seems as if you created Sherlock himself! The way you write is so fluid and iridescent - creating such realistic visuals and scenes in our heads that leave your reader wanting more!
VampireGirl1797 chapter 78 . 7/6
PLEASE write more, I would LOVE to see where this goes! :)
jhopayy chapter 33 . 6/28
SO HOTTTTT I loved this! I liked the thong dilemma there ;) hehehe
jhopayy chapter 29 . 6/26
You make us more than smile with your beautiful writing. I even played the song while reading and was completely immersed in it. Such a beautiful scene, and it was amazingly written as always. Perfection.
jhopayy chapter 27 . 6/26
THIS. IS PROBABLY THE BEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ. IT NEEDS TO BE PUBLISHED DAMMIT.
That REUNION! omg I was hoping, but when it happened, AHHHH! You have reduced me to such a fan girl I can't even. I love that she was wearing red with red lipstick, as well as how finely dressed he was. OMG I LOVE THIS.
jhopayy chapter 25 . 6/26
OMG OMGOMGAKHSFLKAJSLFJ
This story...is slaying me. OMG that was the hottest thing I have ever read in my freaking life without it resorting to dirty adjectives. I was so entranced by your writing. OMG. I wish this were published into a book! When she said "tongue" I SQUEALED like a 15 year old girl. Anyways. On to the next jaw dropping chapter.
jhopayy chapter 24 . 6/26
OH SNAPPPPPPP SHERLOCK IS IN TROUBLEEEEE. Hahaha oh man I'm loving how I never expect any of these things to happen! WOO!
jhopayy chapter 23 . 6/26
OMG. OMG...OMG. OMG! OGMOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO GhAKHsf kjashf kjagbhLKAJS FGLKAH

That was sooo amazingly intense! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
jhopayy chapter 20 . 6/23
love love loveeee this. love the slap. I love the slow development between them. This is just... riveting... I wish I knew how Sherlock smelled 33
jhopayy chapter 16 . 6/22
OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo I hope Sherlock was jealous seeing that little display! I wanted to slap him for his arrogance of "sexual" ulterior motives! Wooo I loved this!
jhopayy chapter 14 . 6/22
OMGGG I LOVEE HOW HE DISGUISED HIMSELF AND COMPLETELY HUMILIATED THE "DATE" AND THE MANAGER. THAT WAS FREAKING BRILLIANT and you have his personality so accurate it's almost as if you wrote the books yourself. I LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH!
Mia Anderson chapter 78 . 6/20
Oh my god. Words cannot describe how much I've loved reading your beautiful story up to this point. It is so thoughtfully written and keeps true to the original character's personalities from the show. I absolutely adore Ruby Smith and Diane Smith's carefully written characters and personality. This fan fiction is the best I've read in months. Thank you for keeping my brain invested in something as amazing as this story. I'll have you know that I enjoyed it so much that I read it all in the span of 24 hours. Marvelous work and I look forward to the chapters to come.
jhopayy chapter 6 . 6/19
OH MAN. When she whispered in the man's ear and he quickly raised his hands! WOOO that was awesome. I loved this chapter :D
jhopayy chapter 3 . 6/19
OMFGOSHH

This. THIS. This chapter was INCREDIBLE!
The dialogue, the genius, the personalities.

AND!

The jumping onto his lap and taking control. This story is GOLD.

The dialogue especially...I can't even. You're so talented!
jhopayy chapter 2 . 6/19
Oh my gosh. I feel like I am reading one of the most amazing books while being completely immersed as one of the characters. For some reason this far makes watching the show pale in comparison. I adore your work.
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »