Reviews for Contact
KayMoon24 chapter 5 . 5/22
A wonderfully written story with spot on, adorable and clever, characterization and dialogue! I loved this! Thank you for writing it!
Starviking chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Love that Sherlock demanded a cuddle in his own way. I totally can believe that Sherlock is a guy who needs cuddling a lot despite his insistence that he despises sentiment.
Starviking chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I really love this story and was greatly inspired for my WIP Sherlock/OC fanfics!
Alphie chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Yummy! And quite in character.
Broken-Hearted-Lovestory chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I love this story! Perfect build up!
kris chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
OMG...that was the most beautiful Sherlock/Molly story I've ever read. I hope you wrote a sequel.
Bucky5 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god this is amazing 3 so well written
Oliviant chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I am so in need for a sequel of this, please! :)
Beasassy chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Hi! New reader here!
I really loved this story and I was wondering if you, maybe, would write a sequel?
Pretty Please?!
XOXOXOXOXO
Bea :)
LSiri chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
LOVED it!
Princess of Imagination chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
What a lovely story! The end especially was really beautiful and touching! The best part of this story is that you have kept Sherlock in character. You made sure he did not seem OOC! Loved it!
lizndarcy chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
OMG you are fricking amazing! I love how you captured the two of them so perfectly! You must write more! The ending was sad but the very end made me smile.
levavi chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Thanks a lot for this very nice story. I hope one day, to read another one in this universe.
Gamegirl1982 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Loved it. Read it in one go.