Reviews for First steps with NEST
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
Wow. You know how to write action! Felice, Feeelice! Are you okay? I'm dying here!
Ryle Culler chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Love your story and I can't wait to read more!
Wacko12 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
which autobots are alive and dead? reply
Wacko12 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
wait isn't lennox married? reply
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Laserbeak! Maybe, unless he didn't die. Ooo, this is good. In glad Felice didn't get hurt (yet). Because in war stories like this one, the main character always seems to get hurt at EVERY battle. But you didn't do that, so I like it. :)
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Awesome! Isn't Lennox married?
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
I'm hoping something's going to happen to NEST. Especially to Lennox. That would be a good plot twist. :)

And why am I the only one who reviews? This story deserves more reviewers that just me!
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Aww! So cute. :D
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Nice chapter!
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Ouch. That had to hurt. But, Hatch us gone, so it's good!
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Go Felice! You can do it! I want Hatch to stop hurting her, but she needs to do this. It's a proving ground and she needs to do it. I wonder if in the future there will be other women recruits. That could be like far away but itd make a good ending/accomplishment.
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Poor Felice, it's not going to be easy for you at all.
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel? Is that what I'm reading? That seems like a huge career step! Or I could just be thinking of a different military force food chain. Hm... Well congrats Felice!
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Aww. That's adorable. I'm seriously loving the flight scenes! Are you a real pilot?
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Aww. The kissed! :*

Epps watching them... What a good big brother. (Notice the sarcasm) this chapter kept reminding me of Safe Haven. The Nicolas Sparks new movie with Wills actor. Nice job!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »