Reviews for The Visitors
Bean chapter 1 . 2/13
I love how you incorporated the theme!I am a bronie and a treckie so,I just have to say thanks for writing this!
Redtailxclaw chapter 15 . 1/22
I love LOVE! this story so much.
I'm not really a big my little pony fan but I was bored and decided to give your story a read and I am so happy I did It was amazing and had me glued to my computer screen till the end.
Bettylynn chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Great crossover! Though this is the first star trek TV series, I wonder what the newer version 's would be like, esp what discord and Que would think of each other?
MEME chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
EPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIICCCCCC FFFFFFFAAAAAAACCCCCCEEE
TheGuyWhoLikesToWriteStuff chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great introduction. Great writing style, great character interaction, and great way to kick off a Star Trek/MLP: FIM crossover. I would've started following the cast of Star Trek as well personally. I've always said any crossover can work if it has the right writer behind it. And as of right now, you're off to a good start. I'm thoroughly impressed. You just may be a step above most other authors I've seen on this website thus far.
random1 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
This was a good Star Trek crossover that you wrote. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Is there going to be a sequel to this? After all, Celestia gave Kirk a magical mirror that can be used to contact each other and Sombra escaped and now has a new army.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Needs more Discord...
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
9 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Fascinating
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Collective, designation, it all sounds so familiar.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2013