Reviews for Double Trouble
tjandcarrie chapter 72 . 10/7
I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. It kept me on my toes through the whole story.
SwanQueenaddicted chapter 72 . 10/1
Thank you for this awesome story!
truelove chapter 55 . 9/10
your true love explanation is good
oaut writers are stoned or on heavy drugs most of the time imho

ridiculous chapter 53 . 9/10
wth?
regarding Emma/Regina fight - hope this shitstorm leads to hot make up sex, because the fight seems forced and ridiculous
connyx chapter 1 . 9/10
You know, I wait since middle 2013 for you to complete this. And finally it happened!
Gosh, I'm reading now almost non-stop and just proves me how right I was to just "sit it out". 3
mysterio-lady chapter 72 . 9/9
Awesome story... Enjoyed reading this... Love it.. Thank u...
LegendaryEvil chapter 72 . 9/2
Thanks for this story! I enjoyed every chapter.
swtid77 chapter 72 . 9/1
Lol, a perfect ending to this story of how Emma and Regina are with each other and interact. Love it, thanks for sharing your creation :-)
swtid77 chapter 65 . 8/31
Oh boy, so does Regina now have Ri's memories?
swtid77 chapter 61 . 8/30
Wow, I loved how you stated that Emma helped Regina to be free, in the last line of this story. Perfect reference to how they are to and for each other I think :-)
Are they going to address the ring around Emma's neck, and the one Regina has?
Oh no the last chapter! I'm not sure my heart can take it! Chapter 71 made me shed a few tears, I don't know what I'll do about 72. This was such an amazing story and honestly the best I've read and holy shit I've read a lot. Definitely one I will continue to re read I love it so much all the potential was used and it's just shdbsjdbsjdhsk so beautiful. Ok the last chapter will take me a while but here it goes...
AustinMarina chapter 72 . 8/27
Congratulations! This was epic and you deserve endless credit for seeing it through and delivering a fine story!
JPElles chapter 72 . 8/27
Great fun as usual.
MIROjrsygrl78 chapter 72 . 8/25
Awww. Love it. Thanks for writing & sticking with this. I've enjoyed to ride!
3,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »