Reviews for Secrets In Truth
Venus914 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Oh God... why is Harry so weak.

He should have told Hermione off for putting his life and his baby in danger because of her constant nagging and meddling. Why tell her it's not her fault? Why tell her that she's right and he should have followed her advice. As far as i know, he's an adult and can decide for himself. Whether Harry's decision is wrong or not, it is his choice, his decision, his life. I dont quite understand why people allow others to treat them this way. I mean, Harry has money. Except for Severus' magic, he can employ people to take care of his baby. Not an ideal situation but something he can do...which negates what Hermione said about needing to decide about Severus as he is 5 and half months already! I have a group of friends i love and we all grew up together. But we have this unspoken rule of minding our own business and hating unsolicited advice. I cannot tolerate people like Hermione... In our group, it's usual to hear us confess what we did, like drinking during work, or having an affair or gambling, or lying to our special someone and the only response you would hear from our group is... OK. SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO THEN?

We listen. But we let them solve their own problems. We dont judge. We dont offer our own opinions unless asked. We are adults. Harry is old enough to get pregnant...
Venus914 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I dont agree. While he may be acting, nobody deserves to be treated that way. If im in Harry's position, id let him LITERALLY crawl for my forgiveness. I dont know why people accept apologies easily. It's why people find it easy to take others for granted. My father taught me that we have to accept the consequences of our actions. If i did something wrong, then i have to accept that just because i said sorry, i wont be forgiven.

I mean...he was a virgin and he threw him out? Made him feel small and like a prostitute? It was such a simple thing...throwing people out...but the damage to the psyche of the person could be irreparable.

Sorry. Im just venting.
Nella Hyuga chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
...Severus really IS stubborn...and just...dang man!
serenityselena chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
awesome story with some very interesting twists :)
mjghvhg chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
metaleeA chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
I love it.. thanks for sharing this beautiful story..
Andi chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Awesome job on this story. Love it!
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
sorry but in hate stories where harry fogives him as real life dosent happen that way
Kitty Savella chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
There were quite a lot of grammatical errors, but despite that, this story was fairly well written. I enjoyed the plot and the characterization.
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
lovely :)
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
wooow! awesomeee xD i love this fic :D
wandwaving chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Such a lovely ending, glad they worked everything out.

And adding "Always" as the last word? Yeah, it made the story a hundred times better imo. :)
Grace chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
If I may just say so, I am not usually a snapexpotter fan, but this one has just captivated me! Love it!
foxgodess07 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
that was good. a little soapy but good.
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »