Reviews for Secrets In Truth
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
lovely :)
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
wooow! awesomeee xD i love this fic :D
wandwaving chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Such a lovely ending, glad they worked everything out.

And adding "Always" as the last word? Yeah, it made the story a hundred times better imo. :)
Grace chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
If I may just say so, I am not usually a snapexpotter fan, but this one has just captivated me! Love it!
foxgodess07 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
that was good. a little soapy but good.
woot chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
good story.. but rather stiff writing. I do like the plot and the idea of it all, but just work on the words and the composition of it so it flows better.
Tlcatlady chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Nicely done ask the way around. :) I love happy endings! TLC
Tlcatlady chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Always scary when threw contractions are too early...TLC
bookworm2192 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Brilliant. Just... just brilliant. *sighs dreamily*
kt187 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Aww a Wonderful Ending - with a great Lemon! :D

I laughed at how Harry found out that Sev loved him - Good on you Draco!

Maybe you could do a One shot of Caleb's 2nd Christmas (just after he's turned one)
You could have Harry giving Sev a nice pressie... (And no Im not dirty minded - I was thinking another pregnancy)
Or a jump 20 years in the future - Caleb's getting bonded and Harry and Sev are surrounded in their children...

Just some thoughts... Lol! Anyway "clicks Fav Story" Your already down as a fav Author and Author Alert.
So keep up the AWESOME writing!
Keep Safe... kt187
snarryfantasies chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
The last few chapters were really good.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
How many times are you going to repeat one and the same information? Nothing turns the reader off better than THREE chapters worth of what could have been said and done with through a couple of lines in the first one.

There are better ways of informing all the protagonists, without boring the reader to death. You really do not have to constantly repeat yourself!
XxPerfectlyRuinedxX chapter 9 . 4/16/2013