Reviews for The Other Brother
waybetterthanyou chapter 2 . 1/31
I love this story! I want more! I absolutely love WBWL stories and when Harry's a Hufflepuff. I can't wait more, and I got the hint *wink*.
Shade Slayer 333 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I love this idea. Harry is perfectly in character, and so are the potters in general. It could become one of the best twin harry stories out there, if you could only UPDATE. Pretty Please. :)

I just don't like seeing stories this good lying about, desolate and abandoned. It has so much potential! Looking forward to future chapters.
9foxgrl chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
cool, please update again
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
awww this is actually quite cute! hope you upload a chapter soon
massage chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I have really loved the story so far. But I'm confused about how Luna would know Harry if all it said was their mothers worked together. Please continue with the story.
Master of Chimera chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I love you, please update! ;_;
Master of Chimera chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Thank you for making my boredom at school COMPLETELY VANISH! You are an awesome writer :3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
it's an ok fic so far he has good magic but not overpowered more of sensetive to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Please update!
Azhaeda chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Whoo! That was fun! :D

I really like this one, even though I despise self-centered characters. *coughDannycough* Still, there is a perfectly

legit reason for his behavior. Speaking of behavior, love the meekish bookworm Harry. He's so cuuuuute!

Gushing over non-existent characters aside, very good story. Have a good night. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
This looks interesting. I hope you update soon.
The Flying Frog chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
That was really well done. It's not often I read 'other brother' stories or 'wrong-boy-who-lived' stories, because to be perfectly frank...they're usually not done well.

But you've got good pacing, a solid writing style, and some decent characterization going on. I especially liked how Danial wasn't all buddy-buddy with Malfoy like MOST w-b-w-l stories, where Harry is the good one and the one who was proclaimed the boy who lived is nothing more than a shallow, big-headed jerk, whereas in this story, we see Danial take canon Harry's response to a whole other level, acts like a normal 11 year old when it comes to Hogwarts, and Harry is just forgotten in the excitement and is stuck in his brother's shadow.

You know, it would be interesting if Danial really were the boy-who-lived, but Hufflepuff Harry became one of his biggest supporters or something. That would be interesting to read. At least to me.
Alicia676767 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I understand why hufflepuff is perfect for that request I want them to love me like I love them
He's admired to loveibg them ALOT
I don't know why I've always think love as loyalty
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I really like this story. I hope you find time to update soon.
manamms chapter 2 . 6/23/2013