Reviews for Fight
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Soul definitely would. Great job with this, I think it sums up their care for one another really well. Even when they're at each other's throats.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I think this explains their relationship pretty perfectly. Well done!
2clap chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ok this was awesome. I started reading it thinking it would be one of your more depressing stories but It had a happy ending for which I am greatful
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
awww that is quite sweet and yes soul probobly means your both quite fucked up but still at least your fucked up together and so long as it is worth it to you both then we love you all the more for it
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Aww.
So they're not perfect fairytale couple, but they always managed to work it out. It's so real and so touching at the same time.
My favorite line is the last line and Soul's comment that everyone fight with their partners.

I was a little bit concerned when everyone else seems to be waiting for an impending doom, eager to know how you will end this story. Happy, luckily (I'm a sucker for one, sigh). It's really in the line of their canon counterpart: breaking every impossibilities.
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
[flails]
FEEEEEEEEELLLLSSSSS!
WOMAN WHAT IS WITH YOU AND YOUR ETERNAL FEEL CRUSHING FICS?!

Ehm.
Sorry 'bout that.

Anywho, this was fantastic as usual.
Even if it did kinda squash my feels a bit, also as usual.
I still really enjoy your Soul/Maka interaction, you write them really well together.
[throws some hearts at you]
the-brightest-fell chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow. This was an awe-inspiring piece. I mean, I enjoy all your work but this one was especially magnificent. It is unlike any "Maka and Soul fight" story I've read on here and it was amazing how you touched down on how other people view it and used their continuous, painful lashing out against one another as a way to communicate their love and commitment to each other. Brilliant and definitely one I'll remember. Thank you for the great read.

-D Taylor
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is awesome.
Them characters act like themsekfs and all :-)