Reviews for Starling City's Angel
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
This is so good! Please update soon!
Gabriel is busted chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
Love it please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
belladu57 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Very good
WinterRain36 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
What session is this? First? Is she good at martial arts?
highlander348 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Good chapter! So nice to see a update! Is Rachael gonna have a chance to kick some ass? Please say yes! I want to see that! She can take out some of those gunmen! :D
WinterRain36 chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Hi! I would love to see a one shot where Rachael is already a bad ass masked vigilante and is making plans to capture the Hood and unmask him because he keeps shutting her out! (lol) Of course Oliver has no idea Rachael is a vigilante like him and vice versa.

So she ambushes the Hood and they have a fight. She actually manages to beat him! Oliver is shocked! While he is dazed on the floor she quickly disarms him and ties him up. She then gloats and brags to Oliver how he is at her mercy now! (hehe)

Rachael then tells Oliver what she is going to do and that is unmask him and he is freaking out! He is yelling out and struggling saying no! So Rachael leans slowly and pulls back his Hood and reaches for his mask. Oliver is struggling like a cage tiger. She yanks the mask off and is surprised at seeing Oliver but quickly recovers because she doesn't want to reveal her own identity to him. She tell Oliver now she has the advantage and she will be keeping a closer eye on him whether he likes it or not. She then kisses him and and leaves him there fuming but turned on at the same time! What do you think? :)
1Embrace the Crazy chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I love your story and if anyone says different tell them to go screw themselves because this stoy rocks
Camile0607 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Great great great story! The Oliver/OC stories are so rare! I'm happy I found this one all the more so than it is really perfectly well written!
Rachael il a really really great character, nice, intelligent, generous, funny, a perfect match!

Keep up the good job please and update soon
atayn chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Ahh cliffhanger! Please update again soon :)
highlander348 chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
I had a question for you. Will Rachael be involved in the action with Arrow soon? Please let me know! :)
BecauseYourWorthIt chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
OMG I LOVE your story like asdfghjkl can't wait for the next chapter! :D
highlander348 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Good chapter. Please continue! :)
atayn chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Keep writing :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Awesome!
atayn chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
YAY an update :D Please write more.