Reviews for Starling City's Angel
LucyC-96 chapter 19 . 6/10
This story's amazing - I love it :D
Please update soon! X
Britara514 chapter 19 . 6/8
cant wait for the next chapter I love reading it
Estrelinha19 chapter 19 . 6/1
It's a good story! Please update, you're doing a very good job here!
This is a great story keep updating!
Joylinn chapter 19 . 4/14
Just started reading, it's improved so much from the start so I know it will only get better! This chapter is one of my faves, it was sweet! I'd like to see if you could go deeper in the story, as in make it a little more grown up? Idk it's just a schoch... Immature I'll say?
I will say I'm glad you gave her past drug problems because she was Mary Sue for a bit there!:) I really hope you didn't take this the wrong way and were offended:/ I really do enjoy the fuck out of this story!
litangel33 chapter 19 . 4/12
I like it. Can't wait for more. )
highlander348 chapter 19 . 4/11
Oliver was a idiot! Lol
Please update soon! :)
highlander348 chapter 18 . 4/11
Oh she has to know! Can she break into the Arrow cave and confront Oliver? :)
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
This is so good! Please update soon!
Gabriel is busted chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
Love it please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
belladu57 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Very good
WinterRain36 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
What session is this? First? Is she good at martial arts?
highlander348 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Good chapter! So nice to see a update! Is Rachael gonna have a chance to kick some ass? Please say yes! I want to see that! She can take out some of those gunmen! :D
WinterRain36 chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Hi! I would love to see a one shot where Rachael is already a bad ass masked vigilante and is making plans to capture the Hood and unmask him because he keeps shutting her out! (lol) Of course Oliver has no idea Rachael is a vigilante like him and vice versa.

So she ambushes the Hood and they have a fight. She actually manages to beat him! Oliver is shocked! While he is dazed on the floor she quickly disarms him and ties him up. She then gloats and brags to Oliver how he is at her mercy now! (hehe)

Rachael then tells Oliver what she is going to do and that is unmask him and he is freaking out! He is yelling out and struggling saying no! So Rachael leans slowly and pulls back his Hood and reaches for his mask. Oliver is struggling like a cage tiger. She yanks the mask off and is surprised at seeing Oliver but quickly recovers because she doesn't want to reveal her own identity to him. She tell Oliver now she has the advantage and she will be keeping a closer eye on him whether he likes it or not. She then kisses him and and leaves him there fuming but turned on at the same time! What do you think? :)
1Embrace the Crazy chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I love your story and if anyone says different tell them to go screw themselves because this stoy rocks