Reviews for Threads of Words
czxw chapter 3 . 4/15
Here I am, finally at the end of my Shuusetsu marathon of FEELS. 4:10AM Q-Q No crying in this fic, but I feel weirdly proud of your now apparent improvement in the ability to stab people's eyes with your words until they bleed with the emotions. *clapping* I'm curious how this would end though.
ili777 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
You! Get back to writing this. You can't seriously expect everything to be okay by leaving things as they are. Od course you got to complete it. With a happy ending for this story.
I feel sorry for Misaki, again. You simly loce to make his life sad, don't you? Well please make him happy in this fic, even with having this chip in his wrist, things can work out can't they? Akihiko is a jerk in tjis fic nut given his job, I think it's normal he either was that way from the beginning or turned to as time passed. Oh well the twist of feelings he is feeling/going to feel now is payback for trying to drawn Misaki :p
Can't wait to see him diving in that pool to save him. Hope that's what's going to happen (not telling anything else 'cause I don't want to give you any cruel ideas, though O'm pretty sure you can come up with them on your own ;) )
Please update the fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
pretty please update soon :)
YOUR BIGGEST FAN chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE I MUST GET RESOLUTION I NEEEEEEED IT
It's so perfectly written :D
Ino Death chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
please i want ot know what happens to Misaki (QAQ)
FanficFinatic2 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Well damn this is a really good story and I'm liking it great job! :)
Blaysers chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Whens the next chapter?
Snowflake274 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
update!
Ch3rry Chibi chapter 3 . 7/11/2013

NOOOOOOO!

why is this happened?! they should have a happy ending! they should! they should have! TToTT

ahhh, noo!
xXDark15AngelXx chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I hope you update this soon, you haven't updated in awhile XD I wanna know what happens next (:

Love the story btw
cynthia2012 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Ahhhhhhh! Please make it! ( Frantically hoping Misaki's all right!) please update!
crickee-the-yaoi-fan chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Crickee loves this! Can't wait till more comes! Love all your stories! Yay!
nekocandy4life chapter 3 . 5/26/2013