Reviews for Pongland
BladedMako chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
*pip* "OW!" *pip* "STOP HITTING M-" *pip*

Lol, this is hystryical. What an evil little game. Poor circles.

This is hylarious. And makes me think of my own flatfic
M.Damascus chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Nice story; not to long, or to short.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Awesome fic. This is based on the video game pong, right? Great job inspiring 9 other flatfics. Have a nice day!

MInerva McGonagall Rox
TheZorpisuttle chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Mwahah! That was really entertaining. Thanks for writing in such an obscure fandom. :D
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Priceless! Poor Mortimer XD At least A Square has company!
Emerald Griffon chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Very funny, creative, and unique. I love it!
Silver Shoelaces chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Yay! Another Flatland fanfic author!

Anyway, I thought this was really good. I like the idea of Pongland and Artland, and I am amused at the idea that a circle would be thrown in an asylum.
Valiowk chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Oh, there's still so much for Mortimer to learn! ;) Nice fanfic, especially with the reference to Flatland traditions.
est junior high chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
good story, maybe explain what lands there are to the other edges of flatland.
unregistered person chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Ha, ha. Pong with a plot. Flatland is one of those books kind of like the Scarlet Letter ( which we also had to read), so many people hate it that those who don't hate it pretend they do. This was neat.

What's a mobius strip?
B. R. Wells chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
faltlands gotta suck
you walk up to what you think is your wife, and grab her around the "waist"
saay "hey sexy"
and it turns out to be bob, your best friend...
Atiaran chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This is really funny! The idea of a Flatlander going to visit the Land of Pong is practically INSPIRED...
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
*blinks* *skims over page again* *blinks*

Holy smacks! Someone besides me and my geometry teacher has read Flatland? That... that was amazing. I didn't think anyone could actually write a fanfiction on this. I was posting a new fic and I saw Flatland and I was like "Wow. Is this possible?"

That was really good. I was really amazed. It was awesome. (I'm going to stop ranting now. You get the point.)

Bye - HW
Light-fingers Cutthroat chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
rutabagagone hehehehe, i get such a kick out of this! and i adore pongland! it's such a great take on the flatland universe! I love the flatfics, keep 'em coming!
Qui-ti chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
This sounds very interesting, but triangles scare me because I had a dream where a man made of triangles tried to kill me. Are you a geek at your school? I am, and I'm also a loner.

I have to read Flatland sometime.

Have you ever read any Tamora Pierce books?

They're mostly for girls, but some guys like them.

I have to say this book has a lot of mathematical theory in it.

Chlorophyll,