Reviews for The Immortal Cure
harkie5 chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Great story! Loved to!
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Thanks for writing this wonderful story! It' would be very nice to have it continued, so much possibilities.
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Awwwwwwwww
BurningAkira97 chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Love it ️
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Aww. Really liked your story! So different, surprising.
k1942 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
So different and so unique! Funny I've never read any other story quite like it! Sure liked how you thought it up for us to enjoy!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Another sweet story of yours! Love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Another beautiful story, you're one of the best, most amazing and one of my favorities author of all on the years I have read ff, you always makes me fall in love with you're chracters, I ADORE them and the stories are always, ALWAYS so beautiful! So thank you, for yet another great story :)
Eli42 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So cute!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was a cute and interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Amazing work on The Immortal Cure. Thank you for proving me wrong. When I first saw the title I thought "Oh,great it's gonna be just like all the other fanfictiion stories out there,but was gonna read it any way because the title sounded interesting. No negative review here.
missmelly chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
How fun! You packed a lot into a small package-I admire that! Thank you for sharing your words with us.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awwww! Quite different concept that I enjoyed.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
lol research indeed. xx Thanks for all your lovely stories.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I like the idea of a cure that allows them to age slightly, then forego the cure and live at that age for a long while as vampires. Love that Emmett and Rosalie are adopting children. Especially love that Jasper is the happiest at not being a vampire any longer. Living and teaching and loving Alice . . . what a great thing for him most of all. I like the thought of Bella becoming vampire to embark on the same journey as Edward, wherever that may lead. Not at all surprised that Carlisle and Esme went back to their vampire ways. Him wanting to cure the world, it is more productive when you don't have the need for eating, sleeping and thinking slower like a human. This really was brilliant. it should also be longer than a one-shot . . . even if only one or two more chapters. I really liked it a lot. Thank you for this one.
Christy