Reviews for The Black Hat
Wikster chapter 1 . 6/13
As if I wasn’t so in love with you already, I read this again and am reminded of why I fell so in love with you to begin with.
yeah
anonomous chapter 1 . 6/6
good
anonomous chapter 1 . 6/6
nice
Neitthe chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
this is devastatingly beautiful. thanks
VoltageStone chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
This is absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
C'est une histoire très touchante. Je connaissais une fille une porte toujours son chapeau.
Cette phrase montre tout l'amour que Jade ressent pour Tori.
Je connaissais une fille une fois. Elle portait toujours un chapeau.
Sicariothrax chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I cried when I finally finished reading this. I am reminded of a woman I once knew, who wore a red dress to school every day. She was my grade school teacher for three wonderful years. Every two years I think of her and her kindness, and how beautiful she was. Excellent writing and great look at a lost Lenore story.
Cain chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This was so cute, but also a little bit devastating. So now I'm off to read the sequel and see if it is less stabs-me-in-the-feels. lol Nice work though, really. I don't typically care for AUs, but this was just too adorable.
megameneko707 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
You, brilliant author just made me cry. This story is just soo wonderful though it left me feeling a little hollow inside. Thank you for this
verywickedme chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Okay, this made me cry and I don't cry easily. I think this is my new favorite Jori story.
Aofie chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Hi I'd just like to say that it's an awesome story! I love it. I was just wondering, could you write an alternative ending? One where Jade sacrifices herself because her heart is like compatible so she gives it to Tori? Sorry its kinda nonsense... I'll stop rambling now. Heh. BYEE :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
please more chapters
SkarletHrt chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Omg... Why would you do that to my feels? I mean, this was beautiful but still... I feel like I'm going to cry if I don't find out what happened to Tori Vega... Really, I can feel my heart breaking... Besides all of that it's a beautiful story and I loved it. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Can there be more chapters Please